Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Spider-Man - Playstation Game (2018) Video Game • Page 13

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Letterbomb31, Aug 1, 2018.

1. GBlades

Trusted

Yeah haha, I was hoping it was gonna happen even towards the end but nah, not even the Spidey theme. Disappointment!

2. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

If there are any My Hero Academia fans in here. Check out this crossover.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I 100% the game today and everything is awesome. Good ending.

if we don't get Miles dlc I am raging

4. SFguitar

Regular

I wish the campaign was longer. I hate how all these games today have campaigns that can be beaten in a few days.

5. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Play Dragon Quest XI.

Jake W likes this.
  6. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Persona 5’s main story took me over 115 hours

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  7. CobraKidJon

I forgot to mention earlier but I was super disappointed in the final fight because it went by so fast.

8. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

I really want New Game + and the DLC. Hurry up, Insomniac!

9. clucky

Trusted Supporter

Are the taskmaster challenges really the only way to get challenge tokens?

I unlocked all the gadget upgrades first and now I realize that if I want to unlock all the suits I gotta go back and get 3 stars in a lot of them. Stealth challenges are easy enough ones you plan out a good route but the other types were hard enough getting two stars...

10. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I hate timed missions in games, it's terrible for my anxiety

Fuck the pidgeon and bomb missions

RyanPm40 and Vase Full Of Rocks like this.
  11. ChaseTx

I rented it from Redbox for the second time and just got to the end of act ii before I had to return it. Holy shit

12. CobraKidJon

for some reason I thought the DLC was out this week so I was all hyped to get back into the game but it’s not until late October. Boooo.

13. Finished the game at got the platinum trophy. Really fun experience overall. They used a lot of characters in this, but it still feels like there's a lot more story to mine for a sequel, which is great.

14. ChaseTx

imo this is easily the best game in the Arkham series

Davjs and PauLo like this.
  15. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Beat the game last night, loved it. Didn't find myself using any of the unlockable suits or suit abilities. Essentially just used the advanced suit and the web blossom/focus

16. drewinseries

Drew

Where dat NG+

17. GBlades

Trusted

Finished this last night and Peters lines hit me more than in Infinity War. Those last hours were fucking mayhem.

18. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

I’m glad to hear I’m not the only one that stuck with the advanced suit nearly the whole time. I kept trying the different ones, but while I liked them, they didn’t necessarily feel organic or like they fit in with the story.

Now that I’ve beat it, I will feel more compelled to exchange my suits out often.

19. I liked to switch suits when I was doing side missions and such, but I always used the default suit for main story missions and cut scenes.

oncenowagain likes this.
  20. ChaseTx

I'm switching around as I get them. My favorite so far is the Homecoming suit. And the punk one, but that kinda ruins the immersion if I play through cut scenes with it

oncenowagain likes this.
  21. CobraKidJon

once I got any MCU suits I stayed with those and spider bro

22. clucky

Trusted Supporter

Minor plot gripe

Wouldn't the fact that he was apparently Octavius's only employee have at the very least made Peter Parker a person of interest the police would have wanted to talk to after the Raft break?

23. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

there's a lot of the plot that doesn't really make sense when you think about it. I kind of just brushed it off

24. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

I mean, if you think about it, Fisk or Lee don’t have any henchman that know how to look up???

You take the really good with the “huh?” in stuff like this.

25. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I like that they performed life saving surgery on Spiderman without taking off his costume