Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Spider-Man: No Way Home (Jon Watts, December 17, 2021) Movie • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Anthony_, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Thor 1 is easily the worst MCU movie. Thor 2 at least had some good stuff in it with Hemsworth and Hiddleston together.

GotG2 is great so it’s nowhere close to the bottom.

Age of Ultron is in the bottom half but it’s definitely nowhere near the worst. Much like Far From Home, it gets way more hate than it deserves (although Far From Home is obviously better than AoU).

Vase Full Of Rocks and soggytime like this.
  2. soggytime

Trusted

My pick for worst of the MCU is The Incredible Hulk. So forgotten that I don't think it's even been mentioned here yet lol

3. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Yeah it's tough to pick between Thor 1 and TIH for worst MCU movie. I usually go Thor 1 just because of how lifeless and boring it is, but TIH is also pretty bad.

4. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I don't mind Thor 1

Thor II sucked lol

5. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I used to dislike Iron Man 2 but a rewatch on D+ was pretty enjoyable. I haven’t watched The Incredible Hulk or The Dark World since theaters, but it’s safe to say it’s one of them.

6. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Andrew Garfield’s stunt double from the amazing Spider-Man films was photographed next to Tom Holland on set. I really hope the rumor of Marvel/Sony secretly filming Spidey 3 and 4 back to back is true so this film isn’t overstuffed.

Oskarr likes this.
  7. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Just make it four hours long, that's the cool things these days.

8. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

I think there’s a better chance of either the multiverse being the third act “reveal” (like the great Vulture twist & garbage Mysterio “twist”), or some of the alleged multiverse stuff being shot actually being for Strange 2, than there being a secret 4th Spidey film shooting this year.

Furry Werthers and justin. like this.
  9. Furry Werthers

Trusted

Is there any legitimacy to the rumors that Charlie Cox was doing scenes?

10. Tim

Dunno. My recent nerd bandwidth (outside of actual comics) has recently mainly gone to the Snyder Cut & the end of WandaVision, lol. I think I remember them casting for some courtroom stuff, though, so it’s certainly on the table.

11. Furry Werthers

Trusted

That'd make sense to me, especially with Peter's identity being public now. My buddy and I have a theory that lines up with what some other people have said, that Cox was filming scenes for Spider-Man, and everyone else rumored is actually filming for Dr. Strange where the multiverse would have a bit more sense.

Honestly I'm just hopeful that the Netflix characters may get new life in the movies/Disney+.

Tim likes this.
  12. flask

Trusted Supporter

Read a lot of Mark Waid Daredevil last year so I’m dying for some Daredevil/Spider-Man content

RyanPm40 and Furry Werthers like this.
  13. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

The same person who correctly leaked the episode 5 reveal (and actor) of FAWS gave this No Way Home leak earlier.

- There's a time skip, Peter Parker is in court, there's a lot going on as he's trying to prove his innocence.
    - The Multiverse is breaking [and] there are villains from other worlds. Doctor Strange is trying to capture them and put them in a special prison he made. The villains somehow escaped because Peter messed with some magic to clear his name [and it's] now up to him to get them back into the prison.
    - Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield are in the second and third acts of the movie.
    - There are some scenes with Maguire and Garfield on their own.
    - The movie's final act is on the Statue of Liberty that now looks like a big Captain America with the shield. The villains are all there. Holland, Maguire and Garfield too. There is a Stark Arc Reactor the [vilalins] are fighting over.
    - All the villains except Willaim Defoe's Green Goblin end up in that prison. The Goblin kills someone...I'm not sure who, but Tom Holland's Peter was crying and got so mad he tried to kill Goblin and very nearly did.
    - The movie ends with Peter finishing high school...it looks like everyone still knows he's Spider-Man by the end.

14. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

that sounds bonkers

15. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

hmm i can only assume that is zendaya or marissaand in either case he’s justified

16. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

so... alfred molina

17. flask

Trusted Supporter

IM PUMPED

18. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

feige gotta be pissssssssssseed

19. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

RyanPm40 likes this.
  20. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

RyanPm40 likes this.
  21. Oskarr

Needled 24/7

Furry Werthers likes this.
  22. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Anthony_ and justin. like this.
  23. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

This is all a misdirect and the movie actually has nothing to do with Tobey, Andrew, Malina or anything. It's just Spiderman on the run and hiding out at deadpool's place.

24. Tim

So @Nathan, how does Alfred Molina playing the same Doc Ock from SM2 in a Jon Watts film, digitally de-aged, specifically picking up where that one ended, sound to you?

(Sorry to drag you back into this thread, but I wanna talk about it with someone who’s likely to be on the same page as me, lol.)

I’m... a bit apprehensive? If the always off-putting de-aging is for just one flashback, & if he’s not fully villainous, I’ll enjoy seeing him again. But, if the specific character who sacrificed himself is digitally recreated so he can try to kill another Spider-Man (or 3)... ew.

coleslawed, Tim and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.