Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Spider-Man: No Way Home (Jon Watts, December 17, 2021) Movie • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Anthony_, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

okay, more than a quibble: i definitely didn’t care for how foolish they made peter that time around

2. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I do hope there is little to no mention of Tony Stark in this one.

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  3. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Alrighty

4. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

hey that’s what i said

SpyKi likes this.
  5. dqwinny

THRILLHOUSE Supporter

christmas?? in the year of 2021???

should be fascinating to see how Eternals and this preform if the dates hold.

6. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Truly wild how them creating an incredibly logical and well-handled emotional connection between MCU Peter Parker and MCU Tony Stark has been the source of so much internet drama

7. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I think it's grand that we're finally getting Strange and Daredevil in a Spidey film. Their team-ups in the comics have always been great.

8. Anthony_

having Daredevil and Spider-Man on-screen together has been one of the things I've most wanted so I really hope all those reports about Charlie Cox on set were true

9. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

My most anticipated MCU film this year

10. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

It does help that Sony just announced extras for a court scene.

11. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Has there been any word on when the previous two will show up on Disney+? Not sure if it’s a known thing how long those contracts will last or anything. Still haven’t seen them...

12. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Hell yee. Let’s get weird. I’ve missed Tobey and hope he’s in it

13. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Sony owns the distribution rights so they may never be on Disney+ unless Disney bought them from Sony

14. Anthony_

Probably never since they're technically Sony movies

15. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

16. wade

*DX CHOP*

This site: shit on the MCU Spidey movies

The rotting corpse this site was reincarnated from: ThE gArFiElD mOvIeS wErE gUd!

Anthony_, neo506, flask and 1 other person like this.
  17. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

I legitimately thought that post was talking about the Bill Murray live action Garfield the cat movies.

anyway it’s funny to claim this site hates marvel movies when they are close to universally well liked by everyone I see post about them.

18. Entertainment forum is somehow worse than the sports and music forum combined.

Super impressive.

Anthony_, Joe4th and DrAlanGrant like this.
  19. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I like the MCU Spidey movies but still liked the Garfield ones better.

20. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

My favorite Spider-Man film is Homecoming. It could be that I was never a huge fan of the Raimi or Webb films (although all of them are good and have their own individual highlights).

Keaton as Toomes, the supporting cast, and Peter trying to make his own in a world of other superheroes is a great combination. It’s also very comfy and has a very laid back feel to it.

I hope we get more of Happy in NWH.

21. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

The Raimi and MCU spider-man films have all been great. Yes, even Spider-Man 3.

Dan Quinlan likes this.
  22. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

Count me in with the Garfield the Cat confusion and, well, it was a very confusing moment for me wherein I heavily considered what I’d somehow missed.

RJ Knorr likes this.
  23. TEGCRocco Feb 24, 2021
    (Last edited: Feb 24, 2021)
    TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I feel like the overwhelming consensus on here is that the MCU Spidey movies are good. Not amazing, but good. There's, like, 4 or 5 people who don't like them and I don't think they really shit on them as much as they usually give pretty well-reasoned posts as to why they don't like them.

And btw the Garfield movies (mainly the first one) are good

Tim likes this.
  24. Anthony_ Feb 24, 2021
    (Last edited: Feb 24, 2021)
    Anthony_

not just the rotting corpse this site was reincarnated from thinks that, but somehow parts of this site as well!

wade likes this.
  25. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

i've seen quite a bit of hate for asm2 :shrug: