Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (Persichetti & Ramsey; Dec 14, 2018) Movie • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Tim, Jun 21, 2017.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

honestly the new poster would be great but like I just want my boy miles in the AJ1 so bad

2. RyanPm40 Oct 2, 2018
    (Last edited: Oct 2, 2018)
    RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Also, was that Wakanda at the end there with Miles on top of a Panther statue!? Surprised Sony was allowed to do that- wonder if they made a deal with Marvel.

EDIT

Although it looked like it could be new york? I'm confused by the giant panther statues lol.

3. CobraKidJon

4. CobraKidJon

[​IMG]

my new background for now until something better comes out

dash64, ECV, Jason Tate and 2 others like this.
  5. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

@CobraKidJon Unfortunately they don't have any official images other than the posters with the shoes visible. But, Sony does let anyone download the official images they release in hi-res here: https://sonypicturespublicity.com. I would keep an eye on that to see if they release any new ones soon now that the new trailer is out.

Jason Tate and RyanPm40 like this.
  6. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Screen Shot 2018-10-02 at 8.24.10 PM.png :heart:

I can't get over how good this looks. That classic Romita Sr art, my goodness. And that scene with Scorpion also has Tombstone; who knows how many great characters they fit in here. It's not even fair for any other comic book films that have to exist right now.

Jason Tate, Kingjohn_654 and RyanPm40 like this.
  7. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I can't imagine this being anything less than perfect if we're being honest

8. CobraKidJon

thank you for this. I’ll for sure check back soon.

Deanna likes this.
  9. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I'm actually surprised by how much I'm into this, I think Mulaney alone solidified something I was already fairly interested in.

That said, this animation confuses the fuck out of me. It somehow looks like I'm watching a 3D movie without wearing the glasses (blurry), cel shaded, claymation and a glitchy stream all at the same time. I think I like it? But it's weird.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  10. CobraKidJon

I was just about to post this thread lol

jkauf, ECV, SpyKi and 4 others like this.
  11. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Yeah there was a vid or something going around describing the animation of this, and how impressive it was. Having different stylings for each character is tremendous and this can make the movie fantastic on just a technical level

RyanPm40 likes this.
  12. michael_gatto

Trusted

I am so insanely hyped for this. This will be one of the best films of this year. Hands down.

13. CobraKidJon

[​IMG]

I used the original poster and it looks great plus a higher quality

Deanna and Jason Tate like this.
  14. That rules.

15. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

This might be my most anticipated for the rest of the year.

16. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

17. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Just a heads up that a clip of this movie is shown as an after credit scene of Venom in case any of you want to avoid clips and are planning on watching Venom.

18. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

That is very weird.

neo506 likes this.
  19. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Seems like smart, reasonable synergy to me.

Though, with all the positive buzz around Into the Spider-Verse & mixed to negative buzz around Venom, maybe they should promote that fact? Might help the overall Sony Marvel narrative a little.

Jason Tate and RyanPm40 like this.
  20. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I mean, unless the clip is Venom related, just put a trailer in the front? Seems strange to have content for another movie as your post credit scene. I can't think of another movie that did that.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  21. RyanPm40

Yeah it feels especially weird that they're two entirely different mediums, too (cartoon vs live action). I'm not complaining though :p

22. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Well idk what they could do Venom-related for a post-credit. It's a standalone with no ties to the MCU, what would you tease. Unless you could tease Carnage, I haven't kept up on if there's anything to do with him in this

23. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

You don't have to have a post credit scene. Hell, the end of Ant-Man was an ant playing the drums.

Davjs and RyanPm40 like this.
  24. RyanPm40

There is apparently an after credits scene with Brock interviewing Kassidy in a prison.

Kingjohn_654 and slimfenix182 like this.
  25. Tried to clean this up just a tad.

iPhone X size.

Attached Files:

coleslawed and tvck like this.