Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (Persichetti & Ramsey; Dec 14, 2018) Movie • Page 39

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Tim, Jun 21, 2017.

1. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I'll be absolutely shocked if it isn't a huge flop

2. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

That's... not how that works, lol. I'm pretty sure principle photography is already done for Morbius. It's happening, like it or not.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  3. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Lol I know I didn't mean literally, just joking around with how little I care about that movie

4. Tim

Personally, I'd LOVE to see Spider-Verse 2 switch places w/ MCU Spider-Man 3, but I'm also just really not excited for a Far From Home sequel right now, lol.

5. We'll see how it looks when there's a teaser or something, but ya I'm not initially excited for it. A director with not much of a resume, and Jared Leto as the lead? Meh.

That said, I'm always intrigued when super hero movies dip into horror territory.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  6. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

YES

7. GBlades

Trusted

This was the one movie that my Now-Marvel-LOVING friend did not like until I went and see with him and basically picked it apart frame by frame. Excited for this already although it's a while away.

8. :spidey4:

joe.boy.fresh. and GBlades like this.
  9. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

announce all the same director cast

10. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

As good an excuse as any to watch this again tonight

coleslawed likes this.
  11. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Could it be far away because of the animation?

coleslawed and zigbigwig like this.
  12. bluecharliedeltaecho

Regular

2022 seems far away but I imagine a lot of time goes into perfecting that awesome animation the first movie had.

13. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

or stepping it up

14. CobraKidJon

hopefully we get more info on the spin-off soon or at least some more spider pig cartoons.

15. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I didn't even know the third Holland movie had a release date already, I'm behind lol

Super excited for more of this. I figured it would happen but awesome to have confirmation

16. Tim

When they first announced development on a sequel, Joaquim Dos Santos (Voltron: Legendary Defender) was announced as director, & David Callaham (Wonder Woman 1984; Shang-Chi) as writer. I'm guessing that's still the case. And, Lord & Miller seemingly are still in the mix in some capacity, which makes sense.

17. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  18. bluecharliedeltaecho Nov 5, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 4, 2019)
    bluecharliedeltaecho

Regular

x

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  19. CobraKidJon

20. Tim

Today is the one year anniversary of my first viewing of the current high water mark that all other comic book films wish they could touch.

This is going to be #1 on my end of the decade list (if I actually take the time to make one over the holidays).

21. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

that screening started at like 5pm, right? almost right to the minute

i'd have seen it that day too had i not had an engagement, but definitely better Tim than me

Tim likes this.
  22. CobraKidJon

I’m emotional

23. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

This is my favorite movie of the decade. Maybe it isn't the best, but nothing has even come close to impacting me the way Spider-Verse has.

Kingjohn_654, Mrplum5089 and Tim like this.
  24. CobraKidJon

A175E860-B4A5-413B-9E70-7E489BA361C7.jpeg

my friend just loves fueling my love for this movie by getting my favorite part of it.