Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (Persichetti & Ramsey; Dec 14, 2018) Movie • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Tim, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

Ohhhhh my god I love it. Want it now.

Serh likes this.
  2. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

This looks stupid good.

3. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Japanese Spiderman appearance in this film?

RyanPm40 likes this.
  4. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Really really stoked for this

I don’t have an issue with the actual style moreso of the weird “frame rate” choppy ness of some of it

5. DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

The combination of the awe-inspiring and stylish art style and the creative team of Lord & Miller and Alex Hirsch of Gravity Falls on the story gives me hope that this will be the best Spider-Man movie ever, not even putting into consideration the perfect voice cast that has been assembled. If Shamiek Moore was younger, he would make a perfect live-action Miles Morales in the MCU; Marashala Ali, Bryan Tyree Henry, and Liev Schrieber are impeccable choices for any version of the material as well (whatever Schrieber's villain may be).

I'm maybe a little bit excited.

Tim and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  6. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

The animation. Oh my goodness. And Miles! This looks so cool! And Lord/Miller/Hirsch on the story by credit. This could be really, really good.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  7. The animation looks awesome in the action scenes, but it feels weird in the slower, more stationary scenes. Might just take getting used to. It's like CGI+stop-motion or something. Either way, I'm glad they decided to do something interesting and different rather than go the generic route.

8. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Very excited for this.

9. Dog with a Blog

I don’t know too much about Spider-Man beyond what I’ve seen in the movies, but that animation is really gorgeous and has me curious. It reminds of something you might see in Gorillaz music video.Does this take place in the future?

Also, very curious what something like this is expected to pull at the box office

10. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

My friends and I sat in a room and watched this trailer like 10 times in a row. I really like the stop animation and the color effects.

coleslawed likes this.
  11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

apparently Tom Hardy will be playing Venom in this too and John Krasinski will be Peter Parker

Tim likes this.
  12. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I now have an image of that actor playing a live action version of that character and it’s a perfect fit.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  13. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

I've always said that John Krasinski would be a perfect adult Peter Parker, so between this and Tom Hardy as Eddie Brock, Sony is really killing it.

Why Bother?, justin. and Jason Tate like this.
  14. Looking forward to this.

I'm kind of torn on the animation. The action looks cool, but Miles' face looks a bit more cartoonish than I'd like.

justin. likes this.
  15. Tim

Still wish we could've gotten Andrew Garfield, but that was never realistic.

16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Tim likes this.
  17. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

Stoked. Such passionate, earnest guys. I’ll always mourn for their Solo.

coleslawed likes this.
  18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

19. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Hell yes, all in on this one.

disambigujason likes this.
  20. Tim

OH.

MY.

I have never been happier while watching a movie trailer in my life. I'm a freaking child.

21. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I'm laughing how Peter Parker is literally just Nick Miller with powers!

This looks incredible

22. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I’m glad they decided to go with the stop animation. The colors are also really good. I dig it

23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

This might end up being my favorite Spidey story.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  24. Tim

There's a Marvel cinematic universe? What's a Batman, and who's Logan? Guardians of the what? You seriously have seen Spider-Man in 8 theatrical films?

Because THIS is the superhero film I've waited for since I was a kid watching Saturday morning cartoons and reading the occasional comic book my brother got me, with a musical taste consisting of 3 90s Christian pop songs on repeat on a cassette tape played through a 2-XL toy.