Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (Persichetti & Ramsey; Dec 14, 2018) Movie • Page 18

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Tim, Jun 21, 2017.

1. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

holy shit this was phenomenal. best Spider-Man film hands down. one of the best of the year. best comic book film of the decade.

zigbigwig likes this.
  2. shea

RIP Supporter

I loved this so much. Saw it at 745 last night and I don’t think the theater was even half full though. I hope it ends up doing well.. Told a few of my friends we were going to see it and they were like “...the cartoon? What are you, 5?”

:redanger::efu::efu:

TSLROCKS likes this.
  3. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

About to see it a second time. With my nephews, who LOVE superheroes, especially Spider-Man, & are into alternate versions of characters & nerd things like that. Gonna be their first comic book movie in theaters, outside of Lego Batman & Big Hero 6.

4. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

the stigma that animation is for kids needs to die tbh

Davjs, RJ Knorr, Zilla and 4 others like this.
  5. Tim

I just can't get over how expertly crafted this film was. Like, the groundbreaking visuals are getting so much justified attention, but the storytelling is also excellent. So many gags, story beats, & action sequences echoed.

6. AP_Punk

achin' to be Prestigious

The showing I attended was packed with adults and college kids, which was an awesome surprise to go into. Haha

Kingjohn_654 and shea like this.
  7. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  8. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

agreed. me and the gf blasted through a ton of the new she-ra last night on Netflix and its so good

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  9. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Leaving the theater with my four year old he said he wants to be Spider-Man for Halloween next year. I asked him if he wanted to be the blue Spider-Man or the black Spider-Man. He smiled and said black.

shea, joe.boy.fresh., justin. and 3 others like this.
  10. DeathOrGlory Dec 15, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 15, 2018)
    DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

From the studio logos on, I was sold. This is the Spider-Man movie that I've wanted since I was a little kid.

shea, RyanPm40 and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  11. CobraKidJon

Tryna go tonight tbh

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  12. CobraKidJon

I walked by some car and they were playing Sunflower and I want to believe it’s just because they love the movie so much.

Kingjohn_654, shea and FlayedManOfSF like this.
  13. CobraKidJon

got tickets for 9 pm and I’m taking a friend because I want everyone to watch this.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  14. Tim

I need to make a playlist of Spider-Man songs & score. I already love revisiting pieces of ASM2, & this had some good score, too. Before even factoring in "Sunflower," which I've fallen in love w/ since seeing the film.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  15. michael_gatto

Trusted

Saw this last night. Adored every second. Need to see a million more times.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  16. GBlades

Trusted

Plot was great. Characters great. Humour was spot on. Even the little Easter Eggs and cameos were great.

Kingjohn_654 and RyanPm40 like this.
  17. this was SO good

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  18. Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  19. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

I’m actually going to watch a movie wow

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  20. iCarly Rae Jepsen Dec 15, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 15, 2018)
    iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

the visual style definitely hurt my eyes at time with the collider and the glitching
    I was very confused by the fact that Miles took his mom's last name until I realized his dad's last name is Davis which would make him Miles Davis
    the Oh Hello and Bendis Easter egg and Chance poster were great
    I was a bit disappointed that Gwen's haircut wasn't a choice but at least that eyebrow piercing was and I need a gif of her saying we aren't getting that bread
    Nicolas Cage and John Mulaney were great
    I love that Bryan Tyree Henry can use just his voice to deliver his trademark disappointment

21. GBlades

Trusted

One of the issues I had was the I felt the last battle sequence inside the collider was too short and there was not even development for character other than Peter/Miles and maybe Gwen.

Still have top 3 for me Spider-Man/Marvel movies.

22. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Was absolutely blown away by this movie. Everything about it was perfect to me. Really hoping there are a lot of amazing sequels to this ahead.

23. CobraKidJon

there was only like 15 people at this 9 pm showing and I’m ok with that.

24. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

This movie blew my expectations away. I honestly think Cage stole ever scene he was in. Every character was great even though we didn’t get nearly enough of the other Spiders.

Also, THAT MUTHAFUGGING COMMUNITY REFERENCE HOLLAAAA.

25. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

My one tiny comic nerd pet peeve is that Peter makes absolutely no mention of Gwen Stacey being alive when she unmasks herself. Or any recognition of Gwen Stacey at all.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.