Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Spider-Man: Homecoming (July 7, 2017) Movie • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by jkauf, Apr 13, 2016.

1. I used to love that bit in Spider-Man 2, haha. I think I still do.

Raku and smoke4thecaper like this.
  2. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

Laura Harrier has been cast

Tim likes this.
  3. justinbullock

Formerly Juice182

"Tony Revolori (“Dope”) has also joined the cast as Peter Parker’s friend Manuel, according to insiders."

Tim likes this.
  4. Nathan

Reports are that with Keaton will be a younger, POC supporting villain

5. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Hopefully Prowler.

[​IMG]

6. Nathan

I kinda hope it's Prowler. I normally don't care about speculation about these movies but I think Prowler could have a cool arc.

7. Nathan

Haha yep

8. Tim

lol. Did we post at the same time? Prowler would seriously be so cool on the big screen.

9. Nathan

Yeah haha. Definitely agreed.

Tim likes this.
  10. Nathan Apr 15, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 15, 2016)
    Nathan

[​IMG]

11. Raku

Regular

I'll give this reboot a chance. I still miss the Sam Raimi's Spider-man series, but this should hopefully be a lot better than Webb's.

I know what you mean, this character is perfect for tv (although I would prefer longer seasons like 22 to 24 episodes for a spider-man series (Like The Flash)). Plus I know people are tired of his origin story, and some of the old villains, but I think starting of the first season (or at least the first half) before he becomes spider-man would be interesting. I dreamed of something like this, and then possibly between seasons they can do films for the (introduction of) villains or stories that weren't originally on the big screen (Like Mysterio, Rhino, etc). Then maybe later on those villains could come back to the tv series (if the story calls for it).

So glad I'm not the only one who feels this way about spider-man =D

justinbullock and awakeohsleeper like this.
  12. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I would looove a Spider Man show.

Raku likes this.
  13. Jdaniels

Regular

That makes me wonder... Is a Netflix show ala daredevil as profitable as a movie(it's a wide question...budgets vary I know...))

14. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Not even close, no.

15. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Watched Cop Car the other day. Pretty good movie. Gave me a little hope for this.

16. Cop Car was pretty fun.

17. You're idea's for the movies would be cool too. Or even if a season or two lead into a big event movie. Granted, I'm no Hollywood writer, but I feel like that would be awesome. I feel like Spider-man is a character where there's a whole bunch to explore (his powers, his youth, the responsibility of handling both, handling death etc...) that a two hour movie is maybe not the ideal medium for him outside of the comics.

Raku likes this.
  18. Tim

Hands down the best approach to Spider-Man for me would be a television series approached like CW's The Flash set in college, inspired predominately by the Lee/Romita years with Peter, Gwen, MJ, Harry, and Flash Thompson. I'm pretty sure I've said this more than once on these forums, but my favorite thing about watching The Flash is how much Grant Gustin captures what I loved about Peter Parker growing up.

Adrian Villagomez and Nick like this.
  19. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Robert Downey Jr. joins the cast.

20. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

21. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Pretty excited about that news. Really hoping for an awesome Spider-Man film.

22. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Wonder how much Downey Jr. is getting paid.

23. justinbullock

Formerly Juice182

I wonder how much more than spider-man he will be paid.

Eric Wilson and lightning13 like this.
  24. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

so true hahaha

25. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Hopefully they start revealing more characters in this after Civil War is out. If that logic even makes sense...