Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Spider-Man: Homecoming (July 7, 2017) Movie • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by jkauf, Apr 13, 2016.

1. I wonder if Tony's gonna be popping up in other characters' movies from now on seeing there's no Iron Man movie in the horizon. Not that I mind at all.

2. chris

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I'm not too bummed about the symbiote stuff not being involved in this Spider-Man universe just yet. The character already has a great rogues gallery without them, could just as easily go the Sinister Six route and make it great.

Raku likes this.
  3. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

Speculation doesn't mean a whole lot to me, one of the problems I have with comic book movies and other similar properties. I don't care who the villains are or whatever, I just want the movie to be good.

Raku and heartbeatsbrain like this.
  4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

It really is awesome that Spidey has such a deep, recognizable rouge gallery where we can make solid points to seeing a good number of them. The fact that we've seen a good lot of them and can still reel of ten more says a lot about the franchise.

5. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Unless a film is just a fantastic good time (GOTG) a comic book film needs a good villain. Spider-Man has a fantastic rogues gallery I'd be really disappointed if they didn't t do the villain well.

Raku likes this.
  6. chris

Trusted Supporter

All I want
    [​IMG]

AndrewSoup and Raku like this.
  7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I think this was my favorite panel.

[​IMG]

Raku and Nick like this.
  8. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I'd love shocker as an early villain. Straight out of the Spider-Man 2 PS2 game.

Raku likes this.
  9. I just hope the villains aren't as cartoonish and silly as they were in the last franchise.

Lizard was okay but Elektro and Goblin were jokes.

Raku likes this.
  10. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

All this time and I am still heartbroken over this.

[​IMG]

Still my favorite adaptation and I just want something as well written as this series was.

Raku, StormAndTheSun and Why Bother? like this.
  11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I think a Superior Foes film, with cartoony villains would be amazing.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  12. chris

Trusted Supporter

I want this so bad

Henry likes this.
  13. chris

Trusted Supporter

sorry to double post, but I really want Spidey's Avengers recruitment to be just
    [​IMG]

14. Oh my god it's horrendous.

15. StormAndTheSun

insects come to life Supporter

Everything in this show was just top notch. Really is a shame that its gone

Raku likes this.
  16. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Seriously how has Mysterio not happened yet ugh!!!

17. Miss Heartcore

Let's build something Together Prestigious

Raimi's Trilogy was god awful (my biggest issues being Peter and Mary Jane) but I did appreciate what they took from the comics.

I wish they would just do Bendis' Ultimate Spiderman and do it RIGHT. That's probably my favorite run of all.

nl5011 likes this.
  18. Aj LaGambina

Hey man, we all can't be like you Supporter

There's no doubt in my mind that a Miles Morales movie would be a massive critic and fan success.

19. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Not sure how I feel about the sub title.

20. tucah

not champ Prestigious

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  21. That's the sort of logo I'd expect from the Sony animated film

22. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

23. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

I get what they are going for w/ that logo, but... man. It looks haphazard as fuck, like they slapped it together to appease people or something. I dunno. I still can't get past his voice from the CW trailer so I'm up in the air about all of this.

24. I really wish that Spider-man wasn't too big for a Netflix show. I feel like he's the kind of character that works especially well in a serialized format. Granted a lot of characters have it, but there's a lot of ongoing stuff with his supporting characters (ie Norman Osborne, Gwen Stacy etc etc). Especially being a younger hero, I feel like he would benefit from a more drawn out story that allows for more growth. Either way ... stoked to see more Spider-man.

justinbullock and Raku like this.
  25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Miss Heartcore likes this.