Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Spider-Man: Far From Home (Jon Watts, July 2, 2019) Movie • Page 59

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by GBlades, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Far From Home was pretty stinky, but I'm interested to see Tom with the other Marvel characters, as long as we get Spider-Man and Venom together at some point soon I'll be happy.

2. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

And Disney gets their way again

Tim likes this.
  3. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Everyone needs to just have a little faith in Sony. They know what they’re doing. They wouldn’t keep the deal going if they didn’t think that’s what’s best for the character.

4. PauLo

43% Burnt

Actually grinning like an idiot after hearing the news! And Toms IG post was perfect.

Anthony_ likes this.
  5. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

The worst part about it is seeing the Disney homer pissbabies celebrating as if their terrible posts to Sony really moved the chains in the negotiations.

Tim and Jason Tate like this.
  6. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Hey hey hey hey hey! Me telling Sony "i'll never spend a dime on your movies again" 100% got the job done. You're all welcome.

Zilla likes this.
  7. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Finally saw this. Was enjoyable enough I guess. When Mysterio was hitting Spidey with all the illusions/holograms it was about as cool a sequence as I was hoping for when Mysterio was announced

I didn't mind the Stark stuff in the last film as much as a lot of people but it felt like it was wearing thin in this one

Still trying to figure out how people were getting hit with waves if the elementals were just holograms and drones. Confused as to what I'm missing lol

thedrudo, I Am Mick and RyanPm40 like this.
  8. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

RyanPm40 likes this.
  9. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Lmao that's perfect. Points out almost every major issue with the film.

"The Boy Who Was Friends With Iron Man" is a great title

10. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

i'm assuming this is my cousin vinny

11. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Don’t worry, there won’t be an in continuity movie to dispute that ‘cause this franchise is run by dummies.

Sorry. Bought this on sale ‘cause completionist, tried to rewatch it, & got mad at it all over again. Literally can’t watch it all in one sitting. Gosh. Come on, the pieces are all there. *sigh*

RyanPm40 and phaynes12 like this.
  12. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

just hug and kiss your copy of spiderverse like I do

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  13. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

watched this on my flight yesterday and while i still dug it i saw a few more cracks in the armor (pretty much a few of the things tim has mentioned)

Alba likes this.
  14. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

sounds like this will be on hulu 1/31

ghostedaway likes this.
  15. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

oops i'm an idiot, apparently it's only with starz premium or some shit

16. PauLo

43% Burnt

Isn’t it on Disney+? I would check, but you know, Disney hates the UK

17. Cmoney86

Trusted

No cuz it’s a Sony movie the first one isn’t even listed on Disney+

18. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I watched this again last night. Still one of my favorite Spider-Man movies, alongside Spider-Man 2. Jake as Mysterio is just perfect casting.

Christian Romero likes this.
  19. [​IMG]

Have to.

oakhurst likes this.
  20. Tim

Isn’t it weird that, other than Venom & Spider-Verse, Sony hasn’t released a Spider-Man film since ASM2?

I hear that Tom Holland might have a cameo as Spider-Man in Venom 2, though, which would be super dope.

21. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Oh you mean the guy in Lost City of Z? Nice

phaynes12 likes this.
  22. Tim

I feel like he could be a really great Peter Parker in the right film. Here’s hoping they put him in a Spider-Man film someday!

Christian Romero likes this.
  23. PauLo

43% Burnt

Of course! May bad!

24. PauLo

43% Burnt

I thought that it was weird that Sony took so long to reboot after Spider-man 3. 10 whole years with no Spider-Man. Not one film.

25. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

upload_2019-12-29_12-22-54.gif