Spider-Man: Far From Home (Jon Watts, July 2, 2019) Movie • Page 58

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by GBlades, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Sort of buried in the story. Sony is developing TV shows in Spider-Man world.

Sony Pictures Chief on Spider-Man Split: ‘For the Moment the Door is Closed’

2. Tim

thank u, next Prestigious

Because we haven't talked about this enough, lol.

Russo Brothers React to Spider-Man Leaving MCU: ‘Not So Surprised or Devastated’ – IndieWire

“We were extremely passionate about it. This is something we really wanted to happen, and fought a long time internally at Marvel to make it happen,” Anthony said of bringing Holland’s Spider-Man into the fold.

“It wasn’t easy,” Joe added. “Kevin [Feige] went through a lot. There were a lot of ups and downs, and he kept walking into our office and we’d go, ‘Look, we’ve got to do it with [Sony],’ and he’d go, ‘OK, I’ll figure it out,’ and walk back into his. He was looking for the way out. He wanted to open that door and have us go, ‘We figured it out! We don’t need Spider-Man!’ because it’s a lot of work to get two major corporations to play nice with each other, and the fact that it happened at all, we should all be dancing and celebrating that we got that little bit of time.”

3. looks like there is an HD quality version of this floating around. Excited to watch.

4. I Am Mick

I AM GRAVE BUG Prestigious

I still can't get over the time I saw this when the person next to me (a large person in a tie-dye shirt) felt the need to lean over to me 40 minutes into the movie and whisper "I'll be right back" and then never leave their seat. Like to this day, I still don't know they meant.

5. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Maybe he was astral projecting?

6. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

I needed a good laugh this morning and this was it. Now I have to do this to someone.

I Am Mick and RyanPm40 like this.