Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Spider-Man: Far From Home (Jon Watts, July 2, 2019) Movie • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by GBlades, Aug 1, 2018.

1. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I dig the suit. Just missing the fishbowl but that'll probably be added with CG

2. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Judging by the scene that’s being shot, I’m assuming that his helmet is broken by this point and he’s been defeated.

3. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I'm so glad we're finally getting him as a villain.

Henry, airik625 and RyanPm40 like this.
  4. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Letterbomb31 and RyanPm40 like this.
  5. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Tim and Jason Tate like this.
  6. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

It could be CGI if it’s used. Would there be a way to not have Jake fog it up during scenes?

RyanPm40 likes this.
  7. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Probably not, but I guess I would think they'd CGI smoke in the helmet anyways so you wouldn't see his face breathing in it

But that would still probably be insanely annoying to an actor so I can also see them using CGI for it entirely

8. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

That so very simple helmet, for a character whose whole deal is being a special effects artist... in CGI? Don't go around giving them awful ideas like that.

9. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

The idea of it being like a field around him (similar to the Ultimate comics version) so you can still see Jake's face seems more and more likely at this point honestly

10. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

New Spidey costume images on the web. I would hyperlink it here but the headlines give away details.

11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I wouldn't say it's a spoiler because there is no way that is the story they are going with lol

12. Tim

And, the costume doesn't actually look how the headlines say anyways. It's just the classic suit w/ black in place of blue, and a couple small tweaks. Which, according to some people, his suit may have originally been intended to be red & black anyways.

13. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Are people saying it's Superior Spider-Man? Because the suit looks way more like the classic Ditko era suit

14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Looks like it is based on an Alex Ross design from 2000.

15. That Spidey suit looks great.

Black and red is better than blue and red.

16. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I’ll always prefer red/blue to red/black

17. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Filming wrapped yesterday

18. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I’m just way to hyped for this movie

19. Tim

I sincerely wish I were hyped, too. I'm very curious, and I could love it, but I just can't get myself excited yet for Homecoming #2.

Like, is there any way we could not get his suit's voice again?

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  20. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

When he's in his "stark" suit, doubt it. He has 2 other suits in the film so let's pray that those don't have an AI in them.

21. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

He's wearing the new spidey suit

22. Tim

Looks better than the Homecoming costume. Any Spider-Man design that's red and black is gonna look great. Could do without that black bar across his waste; either make it red, or remove the "belt" part of the design & make it all black. But, as with the Infinity War costume, straying from the classic design actually helps a lot to cover the worst Homecoming/Civil War costume decisions.

Still bummed that Tom Holland & Zendaya are stuck in Iron Man Jr films instead of traditional Spider-Man, but maybe getting Into the Spider-Verse will make me forgiving of this take? (Can't wait to make this comment a dozen more times here between now and July.)

Nick and awakeohsleeper like this.
  23. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

Wish they had stuck with the Homecoming costume. After playing Spider-Man on PS4 and using that suit a lot, I actually really like it now.

drewinseries likes this.
  24. drewinseries

Drew

Once I unlocked the Stark suit in the game that was pretty much all I used, maybe with some Scarlet Spider or Black Cat suit mixed in.

25. Tim

Anymore, I honestly rank the Homecoming suit towards the bottom of Spidey movie suits. Like, barely above the Raimi suit.

Nick and Jason Tate like this.