Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sped-Up Songs

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by DavidMedeiros, Apr 13, 2016.

1. DavidMedeiros

Hey everyone,

Long intro-post-short I've been lurking around this site for 10-12 years now and this is my first post soooo.. Hi!

Anyway, a while back when TKO by MCS was released I had a hard time digesting it until someone here recommend playing it on YouTube at 1.25x the normal speed and I honestly can't go back to the original. It's SO much better at that speed in my opinion.

Fast-forward to today and I'm screwing around at work and just tried listening to Honestly by Cartel at the same speed... I love the original but damn is it good at 1.25x!

So let's have some fun maybe? What songs have you found that are better at faster speeds than the original (and at what speed, of course)?

*for those that don't know, you can change a video speed on YouTube using the cog wheel in the bottom-right

2. Well now I'm gonna have to try this

3. DavidMedeiros

I'm telling you that Cartel song is like Ocean Avenue worthy-sound to me at that speed!

4. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Just tried it with TKO and Honestly both... and I hate it, haha. Sorry. They both sound like a mess to me