Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Space Jam 2 (July 16, 2021) Movie • Page 13

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by oldjersey, Sep 20, 2018.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

He wasn't given much to work with, he doesn't accept Dom until the last minute , you can only do so much as the straight man

Anthony_ likes this.
  2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

still thinks it’s dumb how many times they kept saying king but that’s just me being silly lol

Zilla and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  3. iCarly Rae Jepsen Jul 19, 2021
    (Last edited: Jul 19, 2021)
    iCarly Rae Jepsen

It was like in transformers where they kept saying Sam's ebay handle

[​IMG]

4. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

This is mostly how I felt as well.

I also didn't mind all of the WB characters appearing, but I did think that their insistence on cramming in all of those cameos towards the beginning made it feel like it was taking forever to accomplish anything. There were some funny scenes whenever they were hopping around the different universes, but it took so long that by the time the actual basketball portion started I was thinking, "Wow, we still have a TON of movie left, don't we?"

It was a fun movie and honestly a little better than I expected, but the novelty had certainly worn off for me well before the end of the movie. I was ready to be done watching. haha.

5. clucky

Trusted Supporter

Did they? Felt "didn't we already do this" was the punchline of multiple jokes.

6. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Well yes they did these tongue and cheek jokes here and there but the joke was always like wink wink and I don't know why

7. clucky

Trusted Supporter

I think cause they didn't want the plot of the movie to be "The Monstars invade again" and so at that point the tongue in cheek jokes are the best way to to handle it.

8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

9. Morrissey

Trusted

The part when LeBron James' son says they are in the computer and James starts yelling that he is claustrophobic is the worst acting this year. I still have 90 minutes left.

10. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

I love saying "What in the Matrix hell?" when I'm confused because it makes absolutely no sense.

11. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I feel like they included that line solely because there was a new matrix coming out.

Zilla likes this.
  12. Morrissey

Trusted

I have hated a lot of films in my life, but this really felt like it hated me. At least the original had some pretty hand-drawn animation, but the dark CGI is really ugly.

13. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

This was an absolute slog. What an utterly trash movie. The sadists who made this should be jailed. And who decided it needed to be two hours? The fuck is wrong with these people? It too stupid for adults and filled with things a kid would be clueless about. Kids love Casablanca. Yeesh. I despised this movie.

14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

15. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Joker 2 is a looney tunes musical