Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

South Park (Comedy Central) TV Show • Page 25

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tdlyon, Mar 31, 2016.

1. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I haven't watched the episode yet but those two comments back-to-back is a real case of whiplash

2. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

My favorite episode of the season by far.... but then again I always love the halloween episodes.

The butters mummy storyline...I'm dead.

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  3. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Finally getting caught up on this season. Seeing Fingerbang again was super great

4. Kuri44

Another great episode lol

5. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Ska Senanake and Kuri44 like this.
  7. domotime2

Loveddddddddd strong woman episode. Dead, pure dead

Dan Quinlan likes this.
  8. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Really enjoyed having absolutely no continuity or anything for tonight's epiosde, felt like it could have aired 10 years ago

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  9. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Lol watching this now. Weird to watch because my wife got CDiff after almost dying from preterm childbirth, and it was a scary time.

10. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

The spice melonge!

11. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

This season has been fantastic, I loved tonight's

12. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

latest episode focusing on a diabetic kid was a pretty nerve-inducing one for me given that i just got my lab results less than a week prior lol

13. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

finale right now

14. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Loved the finale, this was a really good season

15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

pretty good season, great finale

16. domotime2 Dec 16, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 16, 2019)
    domotime2

im catching up. LOVE the concept of them doing these 'spin off' esque episodes. Just watched one for the ladies. Amazing

But Scott Malkinson show might be my favorite of the season.

17. domotime2

and now the christmas episode. South Park has to be fucking ecstatic to have gotten a clip of Santa and Jesus doing cocaine hahah.

EXCELLENT season. Excellent.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  18. Morrissey

Trusted

The transgender episode was disgusting, but overall it is one of the better recent seasons.

19. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

people are talking about how south park/P&S basically helped make the world a worse place than they found it

let’s do this more often shall we

20. Nathan

South Park is a funny show that has often had insight but sometimes it’s politics are just brazenly wrong, ie global warming and the recent transgender athletics episode, and honestly it doesn’t get enough shit for that because too many people leap to defend it

21. Morrissey

Trusted

At the height of the Iraq War they made a movie that portrayed the United States military as brazenly destroying everything in its path.

They have been very wrong before (secondhand smoke is another one Nathan didn't mention), but the anti-authoritary message is not explicitly part of the far-right.

22. Nathan

No I wouldn’t ever call them right wing. I have often loved the show and Team America/Book of Mormon/even Baseketball. But they seem to escape the criticism of their incorrect politics because “they make fun of everyone” or “being offensive is the whole point”

23. Kuri44

those people are fucking stupid

24. Morrissey

Trusted

Right after 9/11 they had an episode that stressed how the average people of Afghanistan are fundamentally the same as Americans, including a scene where the Afghani children blame the boys for America's imperialism and their complicity in it by remaining ignorant.

The show probably shouldn't be made week-to-week the way it is. It makes it very hard to say anything astute politically. If you go back through the history of the show, a lot of that stuff has aged terribly.

25. soggytime

Trusted