Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

South Park (Comedy Central) TV Show • Page 23

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tdlyon, Mar 31, 2016.

1. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Anxiety one was super weak imo but other than that this was a really strong season

2. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Yeah, besides the first episode and the anxiety episode, everything this season was great. Probably my favorite season in years.

3. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

9/25

4. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Currently rewatching the Butt Out episode. Man, that one guy from this episode who sets out to end smoking sure is EVIL isn't he?!!

5. Morrissey

Trusted

One of their worst political statements.

6. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Now he got called a FASCIST

7. Davjs

Trusted

That season has some gold though like Krazy Kriples and Grey Dawn. Been on an ep 1 rewatch and I forgot how good the earlier seasons are.

8. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

[​IMG]

aspeedomodel and Anthony_ like this.
  9. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I get what they were saying in that episode re: Rob Reiner, and I find the episode to be pretty funny ("BUTTER!"), but it was still kind of irresponsible of them to minimize the health risks smoking poses to non-smoking bystanders by reductively saying that smokers should be allowed to slowly kill themselves via cigarettes if they want to.

10. Morrissey

Trusted

Libertarians were pretending that secondhand smoke wasn't dangerous. Penn and Teller eventually admitted that they were wrong about their smoking episode as more data came out, but as far as I know South Park never apologized.

11. Davjs

Trusted

Holy shit, I forgot they did a Heavy Metal spoof episode. They nailed the animation style of the movie and even got rights to the Sammy Hagar song lol

12. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  13. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

back in a few hours

RyanPm40 likes this.
  14. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

15. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

lol I posted that a year ago today

16. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Pretty cool to see them take on ICE so hard in this one

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I always appreciate the topics they take on, but the last few seasons haven't had strong comedy at all. This episode was no exception.

18. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I liked the premise of going at ICE but yeah it wasn't very funny. Randy will always be the best though

19. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Oooh a new movie?? Finallly

20. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Episode was alright, got a few laughs

21. bluecharliedeltaecho Sep 27, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 4, 2019)
    bluecharliedeltaecho

Regular

x

22. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Idunno I really enjoyed this one.

23. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

This was fine. Not particularly great but not as awful as some of the real lows of the last few seasons.

24. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

I still think that the last few seasons are miles ahead seasons, like, 15 to 17

25. bluecharliedeltaecho

Regular

Seasons 15-17 had some meh episodes but the Black Friday trilogy was pretty great.