Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

South Park (Comedy Central) TV Show • Page 22

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tdlyon, Mar 31, 2016.

1. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

the scoots was GREAT. finally. I've been waiting for a true great episode for the year. Manbearpig returns was good too for the obvious al gore reasons.

2. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

This whole season has been really good imo

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  3. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

First two or three episodes were at least kind of bad imo

domotime2 and Mister Lyrical like this.
  4. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

PRetty cool to see them kinda sorta issue a mea culpa on climate change

5. domotime2

I thought the school shooting gag was great...but agreed. Thought it was below average south park. But scoots was a good comeback...and I do find myself saying tegrity a lot now (damnit)

6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Last episode was fantastic. Felt like a return to form. Loved the ALleGOREy

SteveLikesMusic and Davjs like this.
  7. domotime2

"Just plain rice?" Not the best episode but a very very funny last line haha

Davjs likes this.
  8. The Scoots KILLLLLED me

9. Davjs

Trusted

Was introducing someone to South Park and played some favorites: the framing the kid in pre school for burning their teacher, Jimmy and Timmy joining the Crips and making the boy band Finger Bang.

Man this series has like 50 classic Eps. So hard to pick favorites

thesollopsist likes this.
  10. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

11. Davjs

Trusted

Was about to post this video that says almost the same thing. A good listen.

12. Davjs

Trusted

So glad we got more PC babies! Loved that they dressed them like the Muppet Babies. I would say this last one is tied with Tegridy Farms for best of the season.

13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

That episode was really really unfunny

14. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Yea, not a fan of that one.

15. Davjs

Trusted

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

16. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah this was ok at best, which is disappointing because they were on a roll the past several episodes

17. Davjs

Trusted

I dunno, the anxiety, phone issues and PC babies were all funny. I loved the PC babies just roaming around town disrupting everything and somehow end up in a studio recording a hit song lol.

The Lucky Moose and domotime2 like this.
  18. domotime2

damn i thought this was hysterical! Cartman was on fire in this one. "I know what youre thinking, fuck kyle". And the whole PC babies stuff was fantastic. Just a lot of quick one liners here too.

I think this scoots and 1st part of man-bear big are the top 3 for the season.

Davjs likes this.
  19. domotime2

Oh wow.... I loved the hell out of this episode. Definitely my favorite of the season. The songs, the bezos character, the constant reference to the fucking bike parade lol, and Jeff in a box.

Very very funny

Davjs likes this.
  20. Davjs

Trusted

Another 2 parter!

21. Blimp City Hero Dec 7, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 11, 2018)
    Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Bezos cracked me up pretty well. When someone pointed out it's likely a nod to an old Star Trek episode "Menagerie," which had bald, telepathic aliens putting humans in cages and dispassionately manipulating them, I loved it even more.

22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I think I liked this last one.

23. domotime2

What a fantastic final like..6 episodes. Good season. Great episode. And I actually liked a part 2 for once. Well done

24. Davjs

Trusted

I actually missed it last night but have it tapped. Was it the season finale?

I swear these seasons always seem to come and go so quick!

25. domotime2

It's sad but yes...this was it. They tied a bunch of stuff from the whole season into the ending. Agreed about it always going so fast.

Davjs likes this.