Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

South Park (Comedy Central) TV Show • Page 21

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tdlyon, Mar 31, 2016.

1. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Weird / weak ep but I did giggle at the sight of the babies with sunglasses

Davjs likes this.
  2. DesireToPlease

Regular

Better see the gay fish himself in the oval office with Mr. Garrison next week.

JaytotheGee and Davjs like this.
  3. Davjs

Trusted

That would be amazing!

4. jols

Trusted Prestigious

yeah but we'll be 6 news cycles past it by then

DesireToPlease likes this.
  5. DesireToPlease

Regular

Hahaha true.

6. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

This season is shaping up to be my favorite in a looooong time

7. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

I was not really feeling the last couple episodes but Tegridy Farms pulled me back in. Only complaint is the plot of Randy’s family being mad at him was not really fleshed out or finished.

SteveLikesMusic and Davjs like this.
  8. Davjs

Trusted

This week's was fantastic! Don't forget to bring a towel!

Agreed. I wish the show was an hour. It always seems rushed haha.

9. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Who's to say the family being pissed at Randy is over? They keep continuing on storylines, so they can still address it.

10. Henry

Moderator Moderator

This week's was the only funny one all season. The Two Princes bit killed me.

BornToRun and SteveLikesMusic like this.
  11. SteveLikesMusic

I didn’t know squirrels wore suspenders

Davjs likes this.
  12. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

That's true, if that's the case than I will stand corrected. I was more frustrated with why they didn't bother delving into why Sharon is irritated. Is it because Randy uprooted their family from their home or was it because he's full of shit spouting that he has "tegridy"

13. Davjs

Trusted

I took it as she may have felt like she was sold on a lie. He said in the car he wanted to go into farming and instead just wanted to grow and make his life about weed.

Either way, I too wanted to see what Sharon had to say since Randy cut her off and they never went back to it.

Mister Lyrical likes this.
  14. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I'm kinda down on this season. Idk what it is but it's just not hitting me like the past few seasons. The kid shooting bit is the only thing getting me to constantly laugh

Spin doctors and PC babies was quality though

Davjs likes this.
  15. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

What satire did they do "back in the day" that y'all feel is missing from their latest seasons? I'm at a loss.

16. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

ive been a big fan of the latest seasons so dont ask me. To me they've always been gold (with a few eh episodes along the way obviously)

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I thought they lost a lot of steam when they started doing season long arcs.

DesireToPlease and nl5011 like this.
  18. Davjs

Trusted

"I told you that being poor was going to catch up with you one day and you wouldn't listen, you just kept on being poor" :crylaugh::crylaugh:

19. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

This was great and a highlight of the season, we don't really get episodes on this level from SP these days

20. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah this felt like a classic episode, really really liked this one

Always nice when they just go back to simple stories like this

Davjs likes this.
  21. Davjs

Trusted

"Kids killed.....outside of school? That's the one place kids are suppose to be safe these days!"

22. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

This is the most I've enjoyed a season in years

Kuri44 likes this.
  23. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Yeah, this is pretty much the ideal way for South Park to do the whole continuity thing. Have small things carry over (Randy's farm, the school shootings etc.) but still have each episode largely be stand alone

nl5011 likes this.
  24. Davjs

Trusted

I thought manbearpig was confirmed fake when he came out if imagination land!

But seriously, I'm pretty sure of point of this ep was replace manbearpig with global warming and how its come to bite us since no one took Gore seriously.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  25. SteveLikesMusic

Oh man this episode is so so good