Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

South Park (Comedy Central) TV Show • Page 20

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tdlyon, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

True, but in this case it wasn't portrayed as irrational or anything to dislike BP, just how Cartman went about it

2. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

haha solid season premiere i thought. just a solid overall concept with people not caring about school shootings.

not sure if i laughed out loud that much but to me it was just a classic south park take on something.

RyanPm40 and Davjs like this.
  3. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

The Cartman/Token story was great, but everything else was off. The concept was there, but I thought they missed the mark with the shooting story. That said, we got the visual of Butters shooting a machine gun and thats amazing

Maverick, Davjs and domotime2 like this.
  4. I think they had a good premise to start with the depiction of school shootings being normalized and this reality of outraged women being ignored or condescended to, in large part by dismissive men. It just didn't seem like they pulled it all together in a clever way by the end.

Mister Lyrical and Davjs like this.
  5. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Really enjoyed tonight's, it had a funny premise and lived up to it fully imo

6. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

That might've been my favorite episode in years

7. Davjs

Trusted

It was another good one for sure. The Priest clean up crew was so great.

8. Alright that episode was way better than the first one.

hienz4 likes this.
  9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

First two episodes were truly unfunny.

10. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

oh good we have room for this opinion! we've heard a few loving the episode, someone who hated both and now me..

loved the first episode but thought this was one of the more forgettable episodes in a while. Other than Clyde and the sound the cum scrubber made, i say bleh.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  11. Didn't care for the second episodes either.

"Good but dated in its view of gender norms" was a funny blanket line, though.

domotime2 likes this.
  12. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Looks like they're doing the Kavanaugh hearing

13. Davjs

Trusted

It was more like they combined the Rosanne thing with one scene that mocked the Havanaugh hearing. I thought the PC babies were the funniest part of the ep though.

14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

this has completely lost me

15. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

I feel like this has been the best season in a few years so far, every episode is a hit for me and I get the same feeling I used to get when I was a kid watching it

16. christsizedshoes

Trusted

lol @ PC babies

Davjs likes this.
  17. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Any chance they'll run PC babies into the ground like they did w/ member berries

18. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

I think they've gotten better with every episode this season. Last night was one of my favorite episodes in awhile.

19. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

That dig or whatever against The Simpsons was pretty weird and tacked on

20. Davjs

Trusted

Agreed, I didn't really get it. It was surprising at least

21. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah I thought they tried to do too much with this one so it didn't quite work

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  22. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Davjs likes this.
  23. DesireToPlease

Regular

Anyone else miss the random one off episodes involving a classic Cartman scheme?

SteveLikesMusic and Davjs like this.
  24. Davjs

Trusted

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  25. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Oh my god the PC babies lol