Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

South Park (Comedy Central) TV Show • Page 18

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tdlyon, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

"She's like Cartman but with the ability to follow through"

Guess Fat Heidi is gonna be here for a while

2. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Also, from last week

3. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Not even Killer Mike's song?

4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I mean, it wasn't really significant. I did enjoy it tho.

This latest episode was the first one I really enjoyed.

5. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Lmao this episode has to be one of the first I've ever yelled "what is going on"

Not my favorite of the season but def random as hell

6. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Worst episode of the season for me. Pretty much nothing came together at all

7. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

I chuckled at the hootie & the blowfish parts but nothing else really worked for me

8. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah I liked the Hootie stuff and how it kind of echoed the movie with Kyle's plot but it wasn't hilarious

Davjs likes this.
  9. domotime2

What??? I fucking loved this episode. Dead hilarious on so much stuff and I love the full circle of Kyle turning into his mom. I think it's super clever

10. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I thought it was hilarious

11. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I guess because it’s the first part of a multi-episode story it just felt a bit unsatisfying on its own. But the homage to the movie was absolutely hilarious, as was the Hootie runner. I also really love their continuing takedowns of Netflix in both this season and the video game. Definitely the weakest of the season on the whole for me though.

12. Davjs

Trusted

So.....Canada was nuked? That will probably probably turn Kyle away from being like his mom I think.

13. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Finale tonight

14. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

lol Once again: so much for them going easy on Trump because they don't want to take a stand. Funny we never hear from those people anymore.

15. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah this finale was awesome, the story was great. I hope that wasn't an actual cliffhanger for next season though and more of a message how Trump is still a threat. I really enjoyed the Cartman/Heidi stuff but this was a good ending to it

I was kind of hoping this would be the last Mr. Garrison as president episode but doesn't look like it

16. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Super Bowl shuffle was great.

domotime2 likes this.
  17. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Laughed so hard at the bike meetup scene with Randy

Anthony_ and Davjs like this.
  18. Davjs

Trusted

Right? I had to rewind that.

Anthony_ likes this.
  19. Davjs

Trusted

I also loved how they crossed over Rotten Tomatoes with the President Approval ratings, giving him the green splat lol. This show is so good at little details like that.

20. It's an easy joke, but I still laughed every time Bob White started talking about "the Whites"

domotime2 and Davjs like this.
  21. Davjs

Trusted

It was an easy but super funny. When he brings up Hilary out of no where and Randy says "What does that even have to do with anything?" made me bust up too.

incognitojones and Joe like this.
  22. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

I guess I need to rewatch this. Thought it was decent enough, but it felt more like an episode that took place in the middle of the season rather than the end

23. domotime2

They've never been good at finales. Good moments...but yeah didn't really feel like a finale. And they totally dropped the Kyle becoming his mom angle...i was totally into that idea.

Another good season..ups and downs... trey and Matt get a bat on the back

24. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

domotime2 and Davjs like this.
  25. Davjs

Trusted

This has always been a show to me where a finale should just be a regular episode. That's how it used to be before the last few years tried something different. I only expect crazy finales from dramas typically.