Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Soundtracks Thread

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by craigisashark, Jan 3, 2017.

1. craigisashark

Hey if anyones is interested this might be a cool thing to start up and run for new releases and reissue discussions?

bradsonemanband likes this.
  2. Yesssss

craigisashark likes this.
  3. craigisashark

PS we're running free shipping on all items (including releases from MONDO, Invada, Lakeshore, Waxwork) for the beginning of the new year. Just use "FREESHIP2017" as the discount code at checkout. ENJOY:)

HOME

[​IMG]

4. craigisashark

Was actually kinda of interested to hear if any watched or saw the 'Hunt For The Wilderpeople' (Indie 2016 film) and what they thought, is the score worth checking out? About to add into to my Apple Music to listen through

5. bradsonemanband Jan 3, 2017
    (Last edited: Feb 27, 2018)
    my favorite soundtracks:

The Wanderers
    Dirty Dancing
    American Graffiti
    Love Actually
    Jurassic Park
    Bio-Dome
    Home Alone

thank you! goodnight!

amorningofsleep likes this.
  6. TheWater(s)

Kiss The Sky Prestigious

The score to Lion is really great

craigisashark likes this.
  7. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

I've had the Jurassic Park soundtrack CD in every car I've ever owned. Just in case I get stuck and there's no way out, I can have a great soundtrack to die to.

8. craigisashark

That Ex Machica score is INCREDIBLE!

9. craigisashark

10. craigisashark

We just released the Attack The Block (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) on vinyl if anyone is interested, alongside some licensed enamel pins and a steel pint!

Attack The Block (OST) on Glow In The Dark Vinyl @ I Am Shark

The premiere vinyl release of Attack The Block original motion picture score and soundtrack from Steven Price, Felix Buxton, and Simon Ratcliffe (and a Basement Jaxx track!). This 2011 Sci-Fi film was the breakout performance for actor John Boyega (Star Wars, Detroit, Pacific Rim 2), Jodie Whittaker (Dr. Who), as well as Academy Award winning composer Steven Price (Gravity, Suicide Squad, Fury). The story follows a teenage street gang who have to defend themselves from predatory alien invaders. Pressed on Glow In The Dark vinyl 2xLP and Glow labels to bring the monsters back onto your very own turntable.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. i want the Mandy (2018) soundtrack to come out on vinyl so bad

12. craigisashark

Not sure if people here use Reddit as well?
    I really dig it for new release announcements and finding sales.
    There wasn't a specific subreddit for soundtracks on vinyl, so just started one this week if anybody wants to join at; /r/OSTvinyl

r/OSTvinyl

Thanks!

13. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

best OST of 2019.

14. NJPunkMusic Oct 2, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 2, 2019)
    NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Soundtracks have been part of my music collection for the last 30 years! Waynes World was my first. So many amazing 90s soundtracks in my CD collection

Waynes World
    Angus
    Pulp Fiction
    The Crow
    Clerks
    Mallrats
    BASEketball
    Romeo and Juliet!
    Cable Guy
    End Of Days
    Judgement Night
    The Jerky Boys
    Beavis and Butthead DO America
    Cant Hardly Wait
    Bio-Dome

bradsonemanband and matthaber like this.
  15. I'd kill for the Bio-Dome soundtrack to come out on vinyl, haha. One of my very first CDs.

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  16. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

17. Mo Bounce

Mo bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce

Considering some on your list (Clerks, Wayne’s World, Mallrats, Beavis & Butthead Do America), I recommend you to try the soundtrack of a film named Whatever!, from the late 90s, but with music from the 70s, 80s and 90s.

18. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Had some fun yesterday and made a Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2020 Soundtrack. It’s was difficult and challenging because There so many artists and bands I felt like I left out, but I had to keep reminding myself that anyone else who does this is going to have a completely different track list.

I made it all more recent music by including a couple legacy bands, new bands that could benefit from a platform like this, and some hip hop since that’s a popular scene in the skate community these days, especially here in SoCal. It was super fun. Started with 50+ songs and condensed it to 20 songs for ‘2020’. Last song I left off was Bombpops - Notre Dame. I can see myself swapping it in for another song. But this is how it stands for me. I ran to it yesterday and it was very enjoyable!

19. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Also, some of my absolute favorite soundtracks:

Edward Scissorhands
    Grind
    American Pie
    Wayne’s World
    The Crow
    Angus
    Space Jam
    Tony Hawk Pro Skater series!