Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

soundgarden/the pretty reckless/the dillengers escape plan Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Cmoney86, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Cmoney86

Trusted

17021665_1269505006418321_1538650460605954445_n.jpg

TPR will open on the Atlanta, Indianapolis, Detroit dates while TDEP will open the Tuscaloosa, Houston, Dallas dates.

2. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Dillinger not opening Detroit. Nevermind then.

3. Cmoney86

Trusted

They are playing Chicago open air in July prolly something to do with a radius clause

4. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

ohhh. I may have to go to the Dallas show. Still have never seen DEP or Soundgarden and this may be my last chance for DEP

amorningofsleep likes this.
  5. amorningofsleep

Do it for Dillinger.

6. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I really want to. I never really got into them much, but I know that their live show is on another level.

Tickets are $70 though, so we'll see. There are so many shows coming up.

7. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

I'd go to this just to see the confused Soundgarden fans watching a Dillinger set.

8. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Weird tour

9. 207music

Regular

Honestly thought this was a troll when I read the bands but holy shit it's a real thing lol

10. amorningofsleep

I honestly would've only gone for Dillinger. I would want to see Soundgarden, but I made the mistake of listening to Chris Cornell's solo shit and you can't really come back from that.

Cgarnsay likes this.
  11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The Dillinger Escape Plan was pretty boring at Riot Fest last year. Then again, they were one of the first bands to play.

12. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

I feel like you're the only person to ever say that they're boring

13. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

I wish this was coming near me. I'm still mad that I missed the Soundgarden/Nine Inch Nails/Dillinger tour a few years ago.

14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Maybe @Daniel182 can back me up here. They were nuts at Warped Tour the one year they played but they barely moved at Riot Fest.

15. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Damn, I'd have went just for TDEP (their last MI show was on a Monday last year).

16. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I actually really enjoyed their set haha. I hadn't seen them before and thought they were very entertaining to watch.

17. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

COuldnt SOundgarden just do a 3 hr setlist? No openers?