Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sorority Noise - You're Not As _____ As You Think (March 17, 2017) Album • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Contender, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Jim

Trusted Supporter

ohhhhhh i like this one. its on spotify too.

2. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

ahh that chorus is awesome when he jumps up the octave

3. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

I am all the way on board with this song.

Also, I really like the visuals they're doing with the cover art for each of the singles.

teebs41 likes this.
  4. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

New song is OK. The ending is pretty cool but the rest was just a little uninteresting, to my ear at least. I'm going to try to hold out judgment until I hear it in context blah blah blah.

By the way, how does everyone feel about Your Soft Blood?

5. Jim

Trusted Supporter

6. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

tour dates
    prob with obsessives

7. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Can't believe this is out in 10 days. Came so suddenly. I haven't listened to any of the songs released, waiting for the whole thing!

8. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

I really like the new song. I feel like this album is going to be more consistent than Joy Departed.

9. btr

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

10. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

eh at least there are some women on parts of the tour...still a bit disappointed after what happened with the mobo announcement though

Joe4th likes this.
  11. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I've liked all three songs released thus far but No Halo sticks with me the most. However, it's also the one I've listened to the most. I'm trying to not listen to these songs until I get the entire album.

12. This is my favorite song on the record

teebs41 likes this.
  13. They picked perfect singles for the album. All 3 are highlights but the 2 best songs (imo) haven't been released.

14. GettingSodas

Chorus.fm Resident Soda Expert Prestigious

None of their albums every really clicked with me, crossing my fingers that this will open me up to the band.

15. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

never really dug too deep into these guys so ill probably just wait till the album is out to listen to anything

16. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Cam is on washed up emo podcast this week. So good

Contender likes this.
  17. Jim

Trusted Supporter

apparently my pre order has shipped but I didn't get an email notification or anything for it.

teebs41 likes this.
  18. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Then how do you know? I pre-ordered as well, but never got an e-mail notification.

19. Jim

Trusted Supporter

I clicked on the order confirmation email from triple crown and the order "state" is listed as shipped.

20. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Interesting. Mine says the same after I checked. Wouldn't be the first time I received a vinyl out of the blue with no tracking/shipping information.

21. Jim

Trusted Supporter

yeah, same. I haven't ordered from triple crown since Foxing's last album - I searched my email and couldn't find a shipping notification for it but could have very well deleted it. Other then that, for the RSD Deja, My copy had two of the same discs and triple crown had to send sides 3/4 and I never got any sort of shipping email from them either. Maybe they just don't send them out? who knows.

22. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

I can't believe this is coming out on Friday, 2017 feels like it is flying by

teebs41 likes this.
  23. Iago

forbidden chalice.

Stoked. I was into Joy Departed for like a month when it came out. I'm hoping this one has more staying power for me.

teebs41 likes this.
  24. Jim

Trusted Supporter

I emailed them. Shipping today and will get an email with tracking.

25. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

been listening to joy, departed all week. Can't wait for this

Daniel Brittain likes this.