Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sorority Noise - You're Not As _____ As You Think (March 17, 2017) Album • Page 21

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Contender, Jan 9, 2017.

1. huge bummer

2. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Now I’m REALLY bummed I’m missing the Cleveland show

3. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Cam has pumped out music more so than really many I can think of. And it’s not like his music and lyrics are emotionless or easy to write. He has laid his entire heart and soul out in each song and I understand if he needs a mental break from all of it.

I’ll def see them live this tour and appreciate one HELL of a band!

4. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

:(

5. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

I always interpret these statements (somewhat optimistically) as a hiatus from touring/playing shows, which must be extremely grueling physically and mentally. I’m sure Cam will still be writing/recording with his other projects in some capacity and maybe even SN after a decent stint off the road.

waking season likes this.
  6. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

You’re Not As___As You Think helped me cope with losing a friend to an overdose. This sucks from a selfish perspective but good on them for taking time they need.

7. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I wish I got a ticket to the Chicago show now. This band never clicked quite as much for me as some, but I did really enjoy them and would've liked to see them one more time.

8. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

This sucks. I fee like they were just really hitting their stride. I hope Cam is ok

9. this album is so fucking good

waking season likes this.
  10. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Yo, wtf was I doing not listening to this album when it came out? Finally correcting that and omg A Portait Of is a SONG. I literally had to skip back to it on my first listen I was so blown away.

jordalsh likes this.
  11. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Really glad I got to see these guys again before they broke up. Such a blast

Contender likes this.
  12. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Last time I saw them they were the opening band of a 4 band show (Hotelier, Tiny Moving Parts, Modern Baseball) and myself and like 6 people knew them.

So fucking cool to see them a last time tonight in Boston at their own headlining show. Christ were people into them, what a blast!

13. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

14. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

15. bedwettingcosmo

was just in there catching up, thanks.

16. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

dylan likes this.
  17. bedwettingcosmo

bummer

18. btr

Trusted Supporter

Carrow likes this.
  19. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Good to see cam taking steps to improve himself. He messed up and he is owning it

20. Basic accountability is still surprising to see when one of these stories comes out, as sad as that is to say.

Onlyadirector and teebs41 like this.