Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sorority Noise - U.S. Tour 2017 Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 8, 2017.

1. btr

Trusted Supporter

Could definitely see it being a Citizen/Sorority Noise tour even though that kind of happened already.

2. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Manchester Orchestra?

I'm fully expecting a MO tour this fall/winter with the release of their 5th album.

3. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

There is a MO tour this fall. If Sorority Noise is on it, they aren't the only support.

4. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

any idea when it's going to be announced? The MO tour that is.

5. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Honestly I could see Manchester Orchestra, Citizen, and Sorority Noise.

6. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

put animal flag on all these tours

pauljgreco likes this.
  7. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

They were so good this past Saturday. Their cover of The Menzingers was perfect!!

Turkeylegz likes this.
  8. zack33107

Regular

Morgan likes this.
  9. Morgan

Morgan

10. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Currently at the CT show. Anyone else here? Come say hi!

11. CTFFEMT93

Regular

How was the show? I was so distressed I had to give away my tickets and work last night

12. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

It was good! Missed the first opener because of work but both The Obsessives and Forth Wanderer were tight (The Obsessives were more my speed). Cool to see both bands having female representation, plus Forth Wanderer having POC as well.

SN was pretty good. Weird setlist choice, especially the order. The set was pretty slow paced until about the 5th song or so. Also surprised they didn't play Disappeared, wish they did because it's my favorite off of YNA___AYT. They didn't stop a single time, and did the whole "finish a song, go right into another song but throw random 30 second covers in the mix" which made keeping tabs on what they played pretty hard lol. The crowd was loving the older cuts and got pretty rowdy for anything off of Forgettable and Joy, but was pretty still for most of the new songs (besides for No Halo).

This is what they played: Sorority Noise Setlist at The Ballroom at The Outer Space, Hamden

Overall it was a fun show! Cool to hear the new songs, but if you've seen SN before, it wasn't anything out of the ordinary otherwise.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  13. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

forth wanderers is so so good. even got a lorde shoutout a few years back, hah.

pauljgreco likes this.
  14. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

They were really chill and I liked what I heard a lot. I spent a good chunk of today delving into both theirs and The Obsessives' catalogues.

That Lorde shoutout is sick!