Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sorority Noise - U.S. Tour 2017 Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 8, 2017.

1. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Haha this always drives me crazy when I'm going to a concert with someone and they say they want to go but then they're like well it probably won't sell out right away. Why even take the chance if we know we're going to go? Might as well get it done.

2. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

there are shows i'll wait on but generally i'm pretty sure that it won't be an issue and if it is i won't be heartbroken about it
    like i don't know anyone going to pinegrove this week because i'm the only one who was waiting day of sale to buy tickets lol

3. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

For me personally, I'm waiting for second round of Cavs playoff schedule to be released. So I was never 'definitely' planning on going. I always knew there was a chance of selling out, so it's not really a big deal. It was a risk I was willing to take.

cwhit likes this.
  4. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

oh yeah i gotcha, i wasn't calling you out specifically i just see this all the time
    i don't get it!!! haha

5. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, I agree. 99% of the time, I purchase tickets immediately when they go on sale...but every year (with LeBron at least) I'm always weary of buying any concert tickets between mid-April and mid-June, haha. I have tickets to all Cavs home games and even if game is on the road, I'd rather watch the game.

cwhit likes this.
  6. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea it's all about the calculated risk, but generally if I think the show will sell out at all, then I try to get it right away. If I don't think it's going to sell out before the day of the show, then I'll wait sometimes.

7. SPine

Trusted

Both shows were under $20 they could have gotten tickets and I gave them warning that they were selling quick. I don't get it either

cwhit likes this.
  8. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

3 sold out Mahalls shows in one week is gonna be tight

9. SPine

Trusted

I'll be at all three. It'll be a good week

JaytotheGee likes this.
  10. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Hoping somehow to get lucky with the Cavs schedule for that week but I bet it'll be very unlucky. At least it won't be the Eastern Finals yet

11. TMS2787

Trusted

Went to buy my ticket. Put in 1 and it was sold out. Waited to see the round 2 schedule as well but figured fuck it, I'll just sell it if it comes down to it. Now I'm ass out. Oh well.

12. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Do we have any sets for this? Going either Friday in ATX or Saturday in Dallas. Not a huge fan of the new sorority noise album but I always liked their live show and seeing Sinai vessel should be cool.

13. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

14. btr

Trusted Supporter

Only two songs off of the new album?

15. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

16. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Gotta check the "Other" section. They just aren't all lumped in as part of that album yet, so it looks like 4, 5, and 5 from their respective albums.

btr likes this.
  17. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Only things it's missing for me is Rory Shield, A Portrait Of & Dissapeared. Otherwise very solid set

18. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

That's a pretty good, even setlist. I would switch some of the forgettable / J,D cuts, but i'm just glad the setlist is not super heavy on the new album.

19. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Setlist.fm says they covered Julien Baker and Manchester Orchestra the other night? That sounds amazing and I hope they keep doing that.

20. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Really surprised at the lack of Disappear, considering it was not only a single, but (in my opinion) one of the strongest songs on the album.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  21. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

In dallas they did Good things by the menzingers and I can feel a hot one by Manchester but they were just snippets (first verse of good things, bridge of I can feel a hot one
    Dallas set was also shorter than the rest because they had some technical difficulties.

The show was awesome but some people in the front row were being rude during Sinai Vessel (who also sounded incredible)

Also I may be wrong but Sorority Noise played disappeared. Only crucial song missing from our set seemed to be Your Soft Blood.

22. TMS2787

Trusted

Well, I'm on the hunt for a ticket for Cleveland since no matter how long the series goes there won't be a game that night. sigh.

23. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Your best bet is to look in the Facebook event page for the show. People are always selling/looking for tickets in there.

EDIT: I just looked in the event page and there's 4 or 5 people already looking for tickets...normally it's the other way around. Good luck!

Looks like I'm shit out of luck for this show and Bayside on May 9, assuming Cavs series will go at least 5 games.

24. TMS2787

Trusted

Yup, I've already been looking. My one hole is my buddy bought the last ticket and won't go without his girlfriend so of they don't find another he'll sell me his.

25. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

The Dallas set on setlist.fm is fantastic, I hope they keep that going.