Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sorority Noise Announce New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Sorority Noise will release You’re Not As _____ As You Think on March 17th. The album was recorded by Mike Sapone and you can find a teaser video and track listing and album art below.

Track Listing

1. No Halo
    2. A Portrait Of
    3. First Letter From St. Sean
    4. A Better Sun
    5. Disappeared
    6. Car
    7. Where Are You
    8. Second Letter From St. Julien
    9. Leave The Fan On
    10. New Room

[​IMG]

2. Joy, Departed hasn't pulled me back very frequently, but I'm still very interested in hearing what's next.

3. Love that Sapone produced it

jco3, natefoundglory and CMilliken like this.
  4. CMilliken

Trusted

Joy, Departed is still downloaded to my phone from two years ago. It still gets a lot of play. Can't wait to hear this one! Love the album title.

5. ballroomtrance

Regular

The album title is pure marketing genius. I can see them doing so much with it.

CMilliken likes this.
  6. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I knew they were going to leave the blank.

CMilliken likes this.
  7. :fire: :fire: :fire:

8. kylethrash

The best album I've heard in awhile - will most likely be my 2017 AOTY.

9. This is leaps beyond joy departed

10. CMilliken

Trusted

That is really good to know! By far one of my most anticipated albums of 2017.

11. It's really fucking good but we're less than two weeks into the new year lol

CMilliken likes this.
  12. Again, really fucking good but I don't know if I would say "leaps beyond" this quickly lol

13. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Getting more and more excited for that, though Joy, Departed wasn't a favorite of mine.

14. mort0n

stay young, go dancing.

hoping (maybe wishfully thinking) track #8 has something to do with julien baker. cam/julien have been spending a lot of quality time together lately in recording studios it seems

15. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

I kinda doubt it, would be weird to have her on this tilte hehe ;D and I actually have seen some info that she was featured on the new Old Gray record, she's supposedly screaming on Given Up To You (?!)

16. kylethrash

I've been listening to it for months and know that it would of been my favorite if it came out last year so I'm judging it on that.