Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Someone Keeps Hacking Radio Stations to Play “Fuck Donald Trump” • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 2, 2017.

1. johnsin1001

This is good. Thank you for sharing. Let's remember it's not ok to cause violence and harm to anybody.

2. Voted for Trump?
    You're a shitty person. Don't visit my website.

dadbolt, St. Nate, ttmessick and 12 others like this.
  3. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

Haha there's a Nazi in the White House but lets just focus on the music??

4. GooberSandwich

Regular Supporter

I can't forgive the ignorance displayed by anybody who supports or voted for Trump. The facts are right in front of you if you care to seek them. His views and intentions are contradictory to those of the majority of this nation, and downright appalling in the 21st century. I can't just let a Trump supporter slide because they're "confused." There's more to it than that.

5. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I feel pretty divided when ppl willingly and knowingly vote a man into office that calls my peeps rapists and is openly hateful towards marginalized ppl without giving af. When you vote for that, you divide a nation not me. You're basically saying fuck you to entire groups of ppl. Even if we say not all Trump voters are racist they were, at best, indifferent to his racism and overall hatred of marginalized people. I'm not sure why it's up to us to ~bridge the divide when these ppl couldn't gaf about me or my friends or my family.

6. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

Yeah, and let's not criticize his actions because we're just dividing the country.

7. You should come into the General Politics thread and discuss with us, it's not fair to be antagonistic and defensive like that.

8. Unless the person harmed is a Nazi or anyone else who wants, for example, pansexual people like me dead.

9. keremyihbis

This is me now.

Hillary Clinton is more of a nazi than Trump. And also with this post we realize how low the standards are to qualify as a hero for Jason Tate.

"Fuck Trump"

Hey tate, I'm a hero in your eyes !!!??!! Woooo

Raku likes this.
  10. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

11. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Autoblog posts Elon Musk articles every day.

Chorus posts anti-trump posts everyday.

We get it, you don't like the guy. You can't do anything about it either, get over it, and ride out the next four years when someone better can come in and undo all this.

Raku likes this.
  12. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

Raku likes this.
  13. Go away.

Brent likes this.
  14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Please support this claim with peer reviewed articles

15. How dare you tell us how we should feel about Trump.

16. Kiana

"First, I must confess that over the last few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season."

Shallow understanding from people of goodwill is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. Lukewarm acceptance is much more bewildering than outright rejection."

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  17. Kiana Feb 3, 2017
    (Last edited: Feb 3, 2017)
    Kiana

Why would you advocate for people to be complacent and apathetic? That's useful never, unless you're the one in power who relies on people being complacent to keep that power. Lying down and taking it does nothing. Change doesn't happen when ppl stfu and wait for it. It happens when ppl make their voices heard and fight for it.

It's also an extremely privileged stance because not everyone can just ride it out. I mean people are being banned. Are they supposed to just ride the wave for the next 4 years?? And this is only in the 1st month. Who knows what other damage he can do in 4 years

18. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

Which is why pretty much every single white supremacist group was rooting for her, amirite?

19. No.

20. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

:concerned:

21. Raku

Regular

Speaking of Trump...

I'm normally neutral, and try to play devils advocate (I'm a left leaning moderate). However, I do have to admit that Trump is a brainless, egotistical, lying, puppet. He's having us be involved with Syria even though he campaigned against it (I believe he signed an executive order to get involved some more), and now he is deregulating banks so we can have another economic crisis again... Just cause his "friends" can't borrow money from the bank because they have "too much" regulations. Meaning that he really just wants to help the rich get richer, and fuck the rest of us... The sad thing is that there are people defending this action because it hurt small banks too >_>

He is a dumbass being controlled by the GOP. He fooled a lot of people with his campaign, and basically lied to his supporters before and during inauguration... "Taking control from the elite, and passing control to you the people" my ass. So yeah, I agree with everyone else, fuck him.

Even more off topic: I just want to say, fuck the DNC too. If Bernie wasn't cheated out of his nomination, we wouldn't have this soulless scumbag in office right now.

trevorshmevor and Brent like this.
  22. Twelvetribes230

I love how all Trump supporters are Nazis, but when liberals do somethings bad (e.g. riot/cause damage/beating people), its only "oh those are just a few bad seeds". It's ok to generalize all Trump supporters, but yet the other side just has a few bad seeds whenever something bad happens. Just an FYI Tate, both side have stupid/bad people.

Jason was this ok too:

Four people are in custody in Chicago after an attack on a young man with "mental health challenges" was broadcast live on Facebook. The attackers can be heard shouting expletives about white people and Donald Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...es-chicago-police-say/?utm_term=.f27f0bf44445

Also, In November, the day after the presidential election, a group of people were recorded beating a 49-year-old man while shouting, “You voted Trump” and “Don’t vote Trump.” Four people were charged with vehicular hijacking in connection with that incident.

Tate does this just fall inline with every Trump supporter being a Nazi and rioting leading to some change?

23. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

No one said all Trump supporters are Nazis. Shitty human beings exist on all sides of political ideologies. It is possible to not condone riots or property damage while also understanding the context from which they spring. These are all false equivalencies. Those four people who attacked that young man have been arrested and are being tried for a hate crime. Are you also upset about the deaths of Tamir Rice? John Crawford? Sandra Bland? Aiyana Jones? Trayvon Martin?

Your entire post hinges on someone thinking all Trump supporters are Nazis and being completely okay with the violent examples you supply and there's no evidence here of that happening.

That being said, while there are some violent people in all political ideologies, that doesn't make them equivalent. Trump's platform and policies are nationalistic, racist, sexist, Islamophobic, etc., etc., etc. So fuck him. And if someone supports those platforms, fuck them too. There's no "gotta hear both sides" on those issues. One is unquestionably wrong.

24. Twelvetribes230

Did you not read the first page of posts that Tate was responding too?

example of nazi and being ok with violent behavior:
    "And I again repeat: I refuse to come together with nazis. (And yes, riots and protests of all kinds do lead to change. Acts of rebellion and protest and the results are peppered throughout history.)" - Tate

and the definition for a riot is "a violent disturbance of the peace by a crowd."

Another example of Nazi:

"Being a Nazi is not just "having a different view." - Tate

By this logic if you have a different view that is inline with Trump then you are a Nazi.

That is what my post was based on.

Also idk where the death of Trayvon Martin's even comes into play here? His death occurred in 2012.... I am talking about people being beaten for how they voted or perceived to have voted.