Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Someone Keeps Hacking Radio Stations to Play “Fuck Donald Trump”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Buzzfeed:

Small stations in multiple states have unexpectedly found themselves playing the YG song since Trump’s inauguration.

Not all heroes wear capes.

2. Tata Toothy Feb 2, 2017
    (Last edited: Feb 2, 2017)
    Tata Toothy

Regular

I don't support Trump, but people like this are not much better. The riots in Berkley last night was just as pathetic, it started off as a peaceful protest and idiots in all black and wearing maskes have to destroy things, attack people because they have a different view, light things on fire etc. No matter what side of the fence you're on, we as Americans need to come together instead of dividing one another and stop with all this hate.

The real hero is Bernie Sanders, not some fucking idiot hacking a radio station. I love the song and it's very fitting, I just think there's better was then hacking radio stations.

Raku and Nolessthanblink like this.
  3. Yeah but how awesome would it be if this person was

4. Being a Nazi is not just "having a different view."

5. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

I agree with you regarding the riots; that helps no one and only gives Trump's sociopathic supporters a leg up in the overall argument. But something like this is mostly harmless, and if it in any way gets back to him that it exists and even chips at his fragile, deranged ego, that's a win in my book.

I find myself immensely conflicted with the way things have played out in the first two weeks under the delusional rule of this narcissistic clown. On one hand, I love the way the Women's March went off almost entirely without incident, allowing the numbers and the message to speak for itself. On the other, I can almost understand where people are coming from where they feel the need to break something in frustration because nothing has been able to hurt that asshole and his troop of evil fuckwits. If the happy middle ground is to create art that denounces them and to find a way to put it in front of as many eyes and ears as possible, then by all means. I find myself immensely disillusioned with where this is all going when it seems like no one with authority is willing to stand up to him and begin the process of getting him out of there. And I know that won't change a thing; he's just the face of the snake. But if I at least didn't have to listen to the stupid fuck...

beachdude42 and Tata Toothy like this.
  6. Tata Toothy Feb 2, 2017
    Tata Toothy

Regular

Okay. So you're saying everyone that was attacked last night is a nazi? My comment was towards last night's riots. You're kidding yourself if you think every trump supporter is a nazi. This riots don't help anything.

There was a women wearing a trump hat doing a interview that got pepper sprayed on camera. She was talking about a peaceful protest and wasn't promoting violence. She didn't seem like a nazi, but I guess youre against Trump there for she's in the wrong because she hasn't different views.

Plenty of Trump supporters are awful human beings, but it doesn't mean everyone that supports Trump is a nazi.

Raku likes this.
  7. Again: Supporting Milo and Trump is not just "the other side" or a "different view." They're white nationalists. You keep treating this like it's a pizza topping preference.

8. Tata Toothy

Regular

You're out of your mind if you think every Trump supporter is a white nationalist. Yes a vast majority of trump supporters are awful human beings I can't argue that, but you're judging everyone and that's not right.

Raku likes this.
  9. Read my posts if you're going to keep responding. If you support Trump and Milo -- you're a sick fuck, and you deserve judgement for it. I am not out of my mind to tie someone supporting that combination to the very movement they espouse and promote daily.

10. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

If the populace listened to reasoning, unity, and peaceful protests, Donald Trump wouldn't have become president.

11. Tata Toothy

Regular

I believe a vast majority of Trump supporters are disgusting individuals and we seem to be moving back words instead of forwards as a society.

But I stick by my original post, nothing is being solved with riots and people hacking radio stations. This just feeds that sick sociopath. I just wish we could come together as a society instead of dividing one another.

The real scary part is this is just the beginning, it's hard to stay positive.

Raku likes this.
  12. And I again repeat: I refuse to come together with nazis. (And yes, riots and protests of all kinds do lead to change. Acts of rebellion and protest and the results are peppered throughout history.)

13. Tata Toothy

Regular

Get a grip over yourself, youre acting like a crazy nut job liberal. I don't give a fuck who you voted for, it's no excuse to attack or harm other individuals like last night in Berkley.

Trump will not divide us our shitty society will divide us. I never said protest don't solve anything, so don't put words in my mouth. Last night started off as a peaceful protest and then a few bad seeds turned it into a act of terrorism.

Explain to me what was solved last night when the rioters over took the peaceful protest by destroying businesses, burning cars, attacking people with shovels, and destroying the city.

There's a periscope video surfacing the Internet of 20+ men surrounding a trump supporter and beating him with steel pipes, but he's a nazi according to you so it's no big deal that guy got attacked and we still don't know if he survived.

Last night I watched some of Milo's speeches, including the most controversial ones. He's a basically a poor (with emphasis on poor) political comedian that plays devils advocate.
    All this does is give Milo ammunition. Milo is not the only bully, we have plenty of bullies on the left side. It may be different to you because one aligns with your beliefs better. People just want to justify rioting and violence.

Maybe one day you will realize you're just as much apart of the problem as you portray on others. Get back to reality, and stop traveling on the low road. "Free speech only if it's what you believe in".

For all the shit heads in Berkley last night that are anti-fascist, they're acting pretty fucking fascist.

Don't forget UC Berkley students shut down a speech by LGBTQ Nations "person of the year" Milo Yiannopoulos and shatter windows of the Martin Luther King Jr building on the first day of black history month.

Raku and johnsin1001 like this.
  14. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

I think it's absolutely awesome that this happened and I think it's bizarre that you're taking milo into consideration over the people who his actions and platform actively harms

15. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I got so excited when that song played on the radio on the way back from the women's March. I'd die if someone hacked it and played it here. People who do this are actually a lot better than trump like it's not even a lil up for comparison.

16. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

This is what happens when UC students tried to protest peacefully

[​IMG]

17. Owlex Feb 2, 2017
    Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

edit: bad at using the internet

18. Are you saying spraying people sitting on the ground with mace is a heroic act?

19. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Well, apparently I didn't read that you already wrote "not all heroes wear capes" in your initial post because I just only the headline. So instead I'll just say: I'm absolutely not saying that at all

20. Hahaha. Ok, thanks. I was afraid you were mocking my comment by posting after the photo above and I was like woah.

21. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Oh yeah my bad. Poor awareness/timing on my part

Jason Tate likes this.
  22. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Hell yeah! Also, spread this video, because I believe it. And I don't believe in conspiracies, like aliens at Area 51 or FEMA camps underneath the airport my dad is helping to remodel. If he was illuminati we'd live in a bigger house. This is real.

23. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Completely agree, I don't think this person meant Nazis per se though. I intensely dislike Trump, the only thing I truly hate are La La Land covers on youtube. However, some of my closest friends support Trump, and while that aspect of them is batshit fucking crazy(especially the women I've dated that support Trump)and I can't reconcile the two, they mean absolutely no harm. They're confused. In regards to protesting I did it the night Trump was elected, felt all empowered, but the next morning realized "I've really done nothing to make my voice heard." I want to fight Trump, but let's do it by attending town halls, writing to our congressman, state senators, and the D.C. senators. Twitter has been majorly effective in finding like-minded people. The issue is "how do we stop Trump, other than voting or using violence?" I honestly don't know, but I don't want to wait for the vote b/c we won't last four years. This nation is a zebra and that goddamned needle dick freak and his Breitbart-loving, neo Nazi staff are lions. What do we do, I feel protesting will not work. Trump will not have an epiphany.

24. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Donald Trump wouldn't be president if there wasn't an electoral college. Neither would have Bush. AND if the GOP had nominated Jeb or Kasich and the dems had nominated anything over Hillary. However, regarding the EC, it's outmoded, but part of the Constitution so we have to respect it.:-|
    P.S. In any case, I feel better knowing this nation did NOT want Donald Trump. Republican logic: if California and New York state didn't count, the republicans would always win the popular vote AND electoral college.:deathstar:

25. johnsin1001

This is such a bias statement. I say again please stop Jason. This is unproductive and actually contributes to the division we are seeing in this country. I listen to punk rock music. I voted for Donald trump although was conflicted about the vote. I'm not crazy I just thought Hillary was not the right choice. Please let's focus on the music. Ps I voted for Obama.