Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

So What?! Music Festival 2017 Festival • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Nov 3, 2016.

1. kamzarro

They haven't played a show since 2013 I believe

2. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

So awesome to see The Friday Night Boys playing again.

fbrrocks likes this.
  3. kidinthebushes

Trusted

This is the 10 year anniversary of So What?! so it would make a lot of sense if there were a lot of bands doing 10 year sets.

4. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

If ETID is doing all of The Big Dirty, I may have to go to this.

5. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Also Downtown Battle Mountain is 10 next year too, so that may be what DGD is doing...

6. Jakobindeed

My Whole Life is Thunder Prestigious

Seeing SYG and FYS together again is already worth a ticket for me and then you add in ETID and it just gets great. Also don't think it's been said in here but they're doing both the deep ellum thing and the ballpark in Grand Prairie

7. meggers

Trusted

3 day passes are back down to $99 with the code whackfriday.

8. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Would be strange for Tillian to be doing an entire album he's not even on. I think they only do Lemon live from that album.

9. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Gotcha. Good point. I'm just barely getting into the band, so I wasn't really sure of when all the member changes took place.

10. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Surprise... first of many album plays to be announced! We're going to be singing our hearts out. #SOWHATMF10

12. meggers

Trusted

kidinthebushes likes this.
  13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Curious to see if the other bands announce 10 year tours or if these are exclusive to So What?!.

14. meggers

Trusted

They've also announced who is playing what day of the bands announced so far.

Saturday: Atilla, Envy On The Coast, The Friday Night Boys, Mayday Parade, and Forever The Sickest Kids
    Sunday: Chon, Dance Gavin Dance, Set Your Goals, Everytime I Die, and Four Year Strong

15. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Phase 2 Announce this week. Heavy bands incoming.

16. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

DGD stated in an interview or podcast (can't remember which) that there will not be anything for DBM 10.

17. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Sunday is looking pretty good so far.

18. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Phase 2 Announce. Today at 6 PM CST. #SOWHATMF10

19. meggers

Trusted

[​IMG]

20. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Went from kind of solid to typical TSPR festival disappointingly quick.

21. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Weak announcement. No real surprises or anything like FTSK or Friday Night Boys in the 1st announcement.

After The Burial, Capsize, Fit For An Autopsy, Invent Animate, and Kublai Khan are all pretty good, though.

22. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I'm always down for ATB. I'd die if they played all of Forging a Future Self, but it just turned 10 this past year. Even Rareform would be awesome, but it's not 10 until 2018.

23. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

I was hoping for more from that announcement. The Myspace pop band vibe got me stoked and this let me down. I only dig one out of those twelve bands, which doesn't make me wanna buy a ticket. Fingers crossed the next announcement is better, I'm (perhaps naively) hoping for a Cobra Starship reunion.

24. kidinthebushes

Trusted

So here's some general info for you squanches...

- 3 Day Passes are on sale now! Single & 2 Day Passes for just the ballpark days will be available January 1st.

- Friday will be in Deep Ellum. It will be in multiple venues like Fall, and include a lot of special/rare performances.

- Saturday and Sunday will be at Airhogs Stadium in Grand Prairie. To see who's playing what day visit our website: http://sowhatmusicfestival.com

- No special album plays will be overlapping! That means you will get to see them. All of them.

- If you have any questions, ask away.

25. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I wonder how the Friday Deep Ellum stuff is gonna work. I'm probably gonna skip the stuff in Grand Prairie, but if ETID plays a small show in Deep Ellum, I'm all about it.