Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sneaky Pete (Amazon) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tucah, Jan 12, 2017.

1. tucah Jan 12, 2017
    (Last edited: Jan 12, 2017)
    tucah

not champ Prestigious

A con man (Giovanni Ribisi) on the run from a vicious gangster (Bryan Cranston) takes cover from his past by assuming the identity of his prison cellmate, Pete, "reuniting" with Pete's estranged family, a colorful, dysfunctional group that threatens to drag him into a world just as dangerous as the one he's trying to escape - and, just maybe, give him a taste of the loving family he's never had.

Created by Bryan Cranston and David Shore, Shore dropped out after the pilot and was replaced as show runner by Graham Yost (of Justified fame).

Whole first season is on Amazon Prime Instant now.

Didn't see a thread. It's been getting good reviews and it should be noted that apparently the pilot doesn't quite represent the rest of the show, since it was filmed before Yost took over. I really love Justified so I'm excited to check this out. Character actress Margo Martindale as a main cast member and Bryan Cranston as the villain of the series? I can't say no to that.

2. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I didn't know about this show until a couple days ago but I can't wait to watch it. Great cast and Yost is one of the best showrunners working right now.

3. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

This is a lot of fun

4. phoebethedog

Oh this show just kills it. That actor is wonderful - as are all of the actors, but that Giovani is something else. Wonderful twisty surprising plot lines, great surprises, fun fact moving. LOVE LOVE LOVE. It's gotta be one of the biggest sensations around when others get hip to it!

5. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

This is really good. Someone needs to gut that effing detective though.

Lots of folks from Justified which makes me happy. Also Deacon from King of Queens is the best

Night Channels likes this.
  6. zsoty27

"I am the patron saint of lost causes"

This series is so good and unfortunately underrated. The characters the storytelling, the acting just amazing.

7. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I loved season 1. I thought it was fantastic. Rabisi is great in this

8. zsoty27

Oh yeah, season 2 looks good.

9. Season 2 out now. I have way too much to watch this weekend.

10. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Sweet - Can't wait to get started

11. zsoty27

I've watched the first ep of season 2. Really strong opening, if they can keep up the pace, this season will be amazing.

12. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Watched the first couple. It took a bit to remind myself what was going on but it's a very good start so far.

13. zsoty27

Holy sh*t, the 2nd season was superb. I just finished it and i highly recommend it. Safe to say that it was as good as the first season, if not better.

Fletchaaa likes this.
  14. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

Just finished this for some reason I thought season 3 was already out. It's going to be a crazy season 3 based on the season 2 ending

15. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

Such a great show. Love it. I binged the first 2 seasons over the last week. I watched the first season when it first came out but totally forgot everything in it.

16. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

17. Bummer. I didn't think the 3rd season was nearly as good as the others though.

18. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

That blows this show is great