Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Smashing Pumpkins Band • Page 32

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by airik625, Jun 3, 2016.

1. i loved that interview!

bring on the billions of unreleased songs so i can watch CSWAPPO fanboy out.

beachdude and CSWAPPO like this.
  2. CSWAPPO

Regular

SHIIIITT!! I'm so excited for this archive release!

beachdude and bradsonemanband like this.
  3. CSWAPPO

Regular

I know that they record almost every show. Every time I've seen them they always have an ass load of things mic'd up for no apparent reason, other than they are recording the show. It makes me so excited to possibly be able to relive some of the shows I've seen. Plus all the demos and thrown away songs! GUYS! THIS IS EXCITING!

beachdude and bradsonemanband like this.
  4. NitrateDawn

Regular

Zane: "How much stuff [from the archives] have I never heard?"
    BC: "You can't even imagine."
    JC: "Hundreds of songs."
    Zane: "In various states?"
    JC: "Finished."

:scream:

5. i love your excitement! it makes me excited too.

reminds me of all the demos/different versions of our stuff. i'd love to hear stuff like that from any band really. that shit is so interesting to you and me.

beachdude and CSWAPPO like this.
  6. Jim

Trusted Supporter

Billy has a pic of what looks like machina II on his insta story.

I’m too stupid to post from mobile the screen shot I took.

7. NitrateDawn

Regular

I think that’s a repost from someone else of the Machina II vinyl. Must be pretty rare

CSWAPPO likes this.
  8. manoverboard365

Trusted

For those who couldn't see the tour, there's a pro quality full set of it on youtube:

9. ugman_2000

Trusted Prestigious

Can’t believe it’s less than a week away now till I get to see them here in London.

Myrkur is the support act here which while I like her stuff it’s seems well out of place before SP. will be cool to see her live though, her vocals are incredible.

Nate_Johnson and CSWAPPO like this.
  10. CSWAPPO Oct 11, 2018
    (Last edited: Oct 11, 2018)
    CSWAPPO

Regular

I'm so excited for you! Just remember to breathe and take it all in. You're gonna feel some things haha! Also It's ok to shed a few tears. Everyone around it gonna be doing the same.

ugman_2000 likes this.
  11. CSWAPPO

Regular

Silvery Sometimes is here everyone! Gather round!

beachdude and manoverboard365 like this.
  12. manoverboard365

Trusted

What in the world did I just watch

CSWAPPO likes this.
  13. CSWAPPO

Regular

14. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

James Iha is ageless.

15. chelsealouanne

Regular

I feel videos these days lack so much, but this concept was well crafted, just as the recent tour. And I love how some of those elements are tied in, while still keeping traditional Pumpkin esque. I know some of the fans in the video, and it's truly special they included some, as I feel they really are giving back all the appreciation after this successful new chapter of the band, and this shows. It's been special. Also, I was not expecting that ending! I love Mark McGrath endlessly, and it's very cool to see him continue as a part in the Shiny era.

16. NitrateDawn

Regular

Oh man, I just love that they're making interesting videos again

17. ugman_2000 Oct 16, 2018
    (Last edited: Oct 16, 2018)
    ugman_2000

Trusted Prestigious

I finally get to see this SP tour tonight :praise:

18. CSWAPPO

Regular

SO EXCITED FOR U!!

19. ugman_2000

Trusted Prestigious

IT WAS AMAZING!!!

I legit happy cried as soon as they walked out.

20. ugman_2000

Trusted Prestigious

Forgot to say we got the live debut of Silvery Sometimes last night (instead of Solara) and it went down really well. Other than that it was the same incredible set you all got :-)

I’m so happy there were some Machina songs in the set, I love that album so damn much.

21. CSWAPPO

Regular

How was Silvery Sometimes!? I saw a live video and it sounded pretty good!

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  22. manoverboard365

Trusted

Ahh I wish we got Silvery Sometimes instead.

CSWAPPO likes this.
  23. chelsealouanne

Regular

I feel like nobody was singing along to Solara (at least in my row and area), when I saw them. How was SS received?

24. ugman_2000

Trusted Prestigious

It was great, a lot of the crowd was singing along to the chorus which was cool. Also they had clips from the music video showing in the background while they were playing it, like the Mark McGrath turning into that monster thing.

chelsealouanne and CSWAPPO like this.
  25. CSWAPPO

Regular

Dude! Nice! Did the floor have seats or was it GA? We had seats on the floor and it was a nightmare!