Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Smaller Tours (lesser known bands) Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by suicidesaints, Jan 6, 2017.

1. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Just discovering Nominee and Sundressed from this thread. May have to get in touch with them and find out about that house show in Abilene at the end of the tour. It's the closest show and only like 2 hours from me.

Emokid79 likes this.
  2. Definitely do. Sundressed is phenomenal live.

suicidesaints and Emokid79 like this.
  3. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Camp West Campus2.png

Not a tour, but figured some of y'all might enjoy these smaller bands if any of you are in town for SXSW

suicidesaints likes this.
  4. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

[​IMG]

troyplaysbass likes this.
  5. The locals on the Chicago show are so different from Square Peg, but they're all awesome. Should be a great show.

Emokid79 likes this.
  6. nfdv2

Trusted Prestigious

scratch this whole post

7. nfdv2

Trusted Prestigious

sundressed is sick! this thread is p cool

8. Emokid79

Regular

This tour is straight fire!!!!!

[​IMG]

9. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

@cwhit any good tours coming up? All I have rn is Bellows, Alex G, and Christian Hotelier shows over the next two months. (For smaller shows)

10. cwhit

idk what's coming towards you but on smaller non local shows there's the elvis depressedly/spencer radcliffe/horse jumper of love tour, the cayetana/worriers/camp cope one, palm is touring, cymbals is tour, rozwell kid/great grandpa/chris farren, jay som is touring, shabazz palaces...i have a ton coming up haha

there's a lot of other stuff that does the philly to richmond jump (i know the petal/slingshot tour and the adult mom tour are boht doing that) so all i have is stuff i've put on my fb events. lots of other stuff that's prob just as likely to hit toronto as DC/baltimore at this point, sadly

CarpetElf likes this.
  11. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Any of these in the Charlotte area?

12. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

Sick, I'll do some research into which are coming here late. Thanks.

13. cwhit

want me to start mentioning charlotte era shows in the slack like i do for the other guys? haha
    i don't know off the top of my head but i can look some things up

CarpetElf likes this.
  14. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

That'd be cool haha. Slack is dumb and doesn't notify me of messages there so I keep forgetting like a piece of shit haha, my bad.
    Nah you don't gotta look anything up, just wondering if you knew any off the top of your head.

cwhit likes this.
  15. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

You guys should use songkick.com to search for shows by city/region. So much information that you can get lost in there for hours

cwhit and CarpetElf like this.
  16. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Songkick is good. I use the app.

17. cwhit

Sometimes misses smaller diy tours tho

Fronnyfron likes this.
  18. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

what do you use to keep up with shows?

19. cwhit

i follow locals venues on FB so i see when shows are announced, as well as just from the bands i like announcing shows. i also see facebook events often that friends are "interested" in and stuff

basically yeah, without facebook life is hard

smowashere and suicidesaints like this.
  20. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I don't use facebook so maybe that would help, but I mostly just keep track of local venues and now songkick. just wondered how you found out about more diy stuff, but I guess you kinda have to know/follow the band in the first place.

21. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

I pretty much only use Facebook to track shows at this point

smowashere likes this.
  22. Emokid79

Regular

Keeping up with shows is the only reason I keep my Facebook. Especially the smaller tours. I follow venues and local booking companies. Without that I wouldn't know as those tours/bands aren't covered around here.

cwhit and suicidesaints like this.
  23. Chris_Ponder

[​IMG]

Emokid79 likes this.
  24. cwhit