Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Slipknot/Volbeat/Gojira/Behemoth Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Mar 4, 2019.

1. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

2. tomtom94

Trusted

Uh, Joey revealed he had medical issues that would eventually stop him being able to drum at the level required for Slipknot.

3. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I knew he had a medical issue, but I didn't realize that was what was stopping him from continuing with Slipknot because he framed it as he was blindsided with a public firing. He still tours with Vimic so he is certainly not incapable of still performing.

4. red8ge

Regular

pretty sure joey's medical issue was Drugs

5. lindsaylove081

Regular

Does anyone have set times for this?

riotspray likes this.
  6. brad4846

Regular

From what I remember, so I may be off

530: Behmouth
    630: Gojira
    730: volbeat
    915: slipknot

lindsaylove081 likes this.
  7. lindsaylove081

Regular

Thank you!

8. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

9. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

There's this dude (he's gotta be 70+) that I see at EVERY hardcore show throwing down like he's 20. He rules.

10. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Me and my dad saw King Gizzard this past Friday. My dad got in the pit. I did not.

riotspray likes this.
  11. JHaydon

How is Gojira's merch? First time getting to see them so I'm hoping their merch is sick.

12. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

How is Volbeat? I want to get to the show early enough to see Gojira but don't want to wait 2 hours for Slipknot in 100 degree heat while Volbeat plays. I've never liked anything I've heard from them in the past but hoping their live show might convert me.

13. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

You going tonight?

14. JHaydon

I did. I went to Dallas. Sorry man, just saw this and For any ine all curious, Gojira didn't really have shit. Like two shirts and one sold out.

riotspray likes this.
  15. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

No worries. I didn't make it there until right before Slipknot but they were great. Hope you had a good time.

16. JHaydon

They were! And I missed Behemoth and like the first song of Gojira so i know the pain. Haha, just happy i made it for Gojira at all. But thank you! Hope you enjoyed what you got to see amd had a great night!

17. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I wanted to see Gojira, but didn't really want to sit through Volbeat in the heat, so I decided to just show up later. Will definitely have to catch them next time they come though.