Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Slipknot/Volbeat/Gojira/Behemoth Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Mar 4, 2019.

1. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

Wish this wasn’t in Tinley Park or I would be more interested. Never seen Slipknot live but I imagine they put on a great show.

ADayToFall likes this.
  2. red8ge

Regular

i truly do not understand volbeat's deal

3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

not sure about the other dates, but the LiveNation presale password for the Dallas show is MASHUP

4. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Will attend San Bernardino but darn I hate that venue so much

5. TMS2787

Trusted

I'm such a picky son-of-a-bitch that every time a tour thread is created and there isn't spacing between the dashes I have a small anxiety attack.

I hate myself.

6. ADayToFall

A home like yours is upside down

Alpharetta date hellyeahdood

7. Of course I move into college 5 days before the NJ date.

8. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

I'll be at the Scranton show. I haven't seen Slipknot since Mayhem Fest 2012.

9. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Those who have seen Slipknot live before, how are they live? Are they actually solid? I was going to go to the Slipknot/Korn tour a few years ago but ended up not going, so I have no idea what they are like live.

10. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

They’re fucking sick live. Get ready for some Pyro

lindsaylove081 and ItsAndrew like this.
  11. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Wonder if they’re gonna make the San Bernardino date a full-on Knotfest, or if it’s just gonna be the regular four-band bill. Noticing the four day gap between the SB date and the SLC date...

12. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

definitely gonna be in Toronto, some of the few heavy bands Im still super into (and also Volbeat I guess)

13. Mtlman1331

Trusted

Yea they are up there with Rammstein for best live show I have ever seen. They are amazing live.

14. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

waiting for the inevitable groupon sale for lawn tickets.

15. Cmoney86

Trusted

Slipknot is amazing live if you have the chance to see them go. They have one of the top 5 live shows I have ever been to

16. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I saw Slipknot quite a few times over the years and despite never being a huge fan after the first couple albums, their live show is pretty dope.

17. manoverboard365

Trusted

Was just about to ask about this. I've always wanted to see Slipknot live but I have no clue what kind of draw they have. I'm hoping for either a groupon deal of a Live Nation Memorial day/4th of July sale.

18. Amiketoremember182

You met me at a very strange time in my life

Saw them once with Korn. Amazing concert

19. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Got my ticket for San Bernardino. Came up to 122 for pit.

20. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

126 Canadian for pit for Toronto (just under 100 US), bank account says no more

21. Dirk Lyle

There's a Seattle radio rock festival they're playing on July 30th that hasn't been announced yet.

22. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

My venue you can always upgrade to put when you get there for like $30

23. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

$23 Groupon tix for Chicago, Don't mind if I do.

24. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

25. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Neither the band nor Joey really went into details about why he was ousted and I still wonder about that. It sucks that money comes between folks but for a 9 member band, they've held it together pretty well.