Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sleepy Dog - Graduation (May 10, 2019) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by dylan, May 11, 2019.

1. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

Psychedelic slacker/math rocker Sleepy Dog was formed in 2017 by Xavier Hall during his junior year of college. After releasing an immense catalog of original music from his home in 2018, he gained a cult based fan following that lead him to release his self-titled album "Armor Fati" at the end of the year.

Found this on my new music playlist and it good.

2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

no

dylan likes this.
  3. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Dylan, Dylan, Dylan. Let's talk here bud. I'm sure you have noticed, but I have opened some fire flame threads lately. My Cat Thread is a total hit, chat thread is the most controversial in years. I give the people what they want. Few pointers:

1. Whats with the Wikipedia copy and paste description of the band? Let's make it a little personable guy. Put some flare into it, get people excited.

2. Youtube embed is much better. You're giving us 30 second samples? The hell am I supposed to do with that.

3. Believe in yourself, I made those threads that are hits with CONFIDENCE. LAW OF ATTRACTION BUD. Look, I just made a thread for AEW, a new wrestling promotion in the sports thread. Got torched for it, but you know what? When AEW becomes the hottest wrestling promotion of all time? Where do you think they are gonna come crawlin back?

Exactly

This ones for free, next time I'm chargin ya.

4. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

wow this thread is so much better now

dylan, tucah and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  5. tucah

not champ Prestigious

the regular wrestling thread

dylan and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  6. Wynasae

Sleepy Dog was for me an unexpected discovery, first as a musician, and then as an attractive personality.