Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sleeping With Sirens - Gossip Tour Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Taco-King, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

We're excited to announce our up close & personal #GOSSIP Tour, sponsored by American Satan! We wanted to bring these shows back to our roots. General tickets and VIP packages go on sale this Friday at 10am local time at sleepingwithsirens.net. Every ticket comes with a pre-order of GOSSIP too!

[​IMG]

2. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

24-27 for tickets in Worcester. Nice price.

3. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Worcester show moved from the Palladium Upstairs (550 cap) to the main Palladium (~2,000 cap).

Kind of defeats the whole "up close and personal" bit of the tour.

4. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Chicago was sold out, but I found a $9 ticket on Stubhub, so I guess I'm going to this now.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  5. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Two Detroit tickets for sale, 5pm show.

6. Kellan

I have to say I'm less excited for tonight after listening to the singles off the album. I liked none of them. Legends is such a trash song. Really bad.

Hopefully they play *some* stuff off their first two albums.

7. Kellan

Through 45 minutes they haven't played a single new song and have played a couple "remixes" from their Roger Rabbit EP. So I'm pleased, I thought about not even going.

8. chris_williams67

Regular

Do they play acoustic versions of all the scene 1,2,3,4,5 songs or electric?

9. Kellan

I think 1, 2, and 5. Honestly I wanted James Dean and With Ears full band but it was cool to hear anyway.

10. chris_williams67

Regular

So it's acoustic? That kinda blows but it'll be cool to see

11. Kellan

Yup...Kellin and a guitar. Two songs from their first album and both acoustic, I wonder if they just don't want to play them anymore.

12. chris_williams67

Regular

That's weird if they don't, I hope they switch to electric because I think they'll be better received, how was it received at your show?

13. chris_williams67

Regular

Also, they seem to be switching setlists around, because the San Francisco date had the electric version of With Ears

14. chris_williams67

Regular

Does anyone have merch pictures for this tour?

15. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Lol. They just cancelled the Philly show.

16. chris_williams67

Regular

Any reason why?

17. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Have friends there now and apparently they just canceled the show after it already started. Considering they JUST canceled it, it has to be something serious.

Hope everything is alright with band & crew.

Edit: apparently there's a ton of police surrounding the area, and they mentioned something along the lines of "for the safety of the band and fans" when canceling.

chris_williams67 likes this.
  18. emlantzy

Regular

Kellin posted a few tweets about it, pretty vague but it seems serious

chris_williams67 likes this.
  19. esposimi Sep 17, 2017
    (Last edited: Sep 17, 2017)
    esposimi

Regular Prestigious

Typical Philly

20. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast