Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sleeping With Sirens – “Leave It All Behind” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

This is really good. Great mix of their new and old sound

3. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Dig this. Never been a huge fan, but l like this.

4. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

wow this is really good. The last album was really not my cup of tea so this is a pleasant change for the better.

5. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

This band's best songs are just them having fun, and this feels so calculated and laboured. It's bad in exactly the same way that the last record was, in my opinion.

disambigujason likes this.
  6. jackyjackyjack

Regular

Without listening to this I can imagine the chorus will be the same four chords, mid-tempo with the lyrics 'leave it all behind-ind-ind-ind' repeated four times.

7. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

I'm trying to give this band a chance, as I'll be seeing them at Disrupt in a few weeks. This song was okay. Any recommendations on where to start?

8. FloatThroughMe

Regular Supporter

I'd start at the beginning (With Ears to See and Eyes to Hear) and then listen to Let's Cheers to This (which I think is their best). The acoustic EP is also decent. Their last 3 albums after that have not been good and I don't recommend them at all. Just my opinion.

disambigujason likes this.
  9. rxbandit89

Will do. Thanks!

10. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

For fans of this band, here's a shameless plug for Osatia (who do this kind of sound better than anyone IMO):

11. I wonder how much effort was involved to bleach his hair.

12. rxbandit89

And they also did the "band playing in a dark room" music video thing too.