Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sleep Positions • Page 2

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by muttley, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Will Montei

I don't even wanna know.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  2. Preserved Moose

Amateur Hour

On my front with my arm tucked under my chest and then I wonder why I wake up every day with my shoulder in agony.

3. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

i alternate both sides throughout the night usually

4. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

On my back. My coffin doesn't allow much room otherwise.

iCarly Rae Jepsen and Jason Tate like this.
  5. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

If I'm not fully extended on my stomach on a bed, I'm awake.

6. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

stomach is comfy for everything but my neck. gotta go with side. I change positions like every 2 minutes though.

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I can't imagine sleeping on my stomach, I'd be so worried I'd suffocate myself somehow in my sleep with my pillow

8. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

I hate it when I have sleep paralysis and I'm sleeping face first into my pillow.

9. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Ugh I cast a double vote by mistake and can't change it

I sleep on my stomach with my arms folded under my head

10. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Same, although I wake up and my are is asleep, which is such a terrible, scary feeling when you wake up and can't feel your arm.

11. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I start on my side or back but I move around a lot. I got married in May and it has definitely made me a lot more conscious of just how much I move around in my sleep.

12. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

Recently had shoulder surgery, so now I am forced to sleep in an upright position. It sucks though because I slump down during the night which aggravates my shoulder and wakes me up. I haven't had a decent nights sleep in 2 weeks.

Before that I was a side sleeper, mostly on the left side.

13. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Side, fetal position. Because I'm always cold and I feel warmer all curled up, even with blankets. My computer gets one lil portion of my bed to fall asleep to netflix. I just like the noise and I always sleep away from the screen. I tend to get sleep paralysis if I sleep on my back, I think cause I can't fully go into my sleep cycle

Arry likes this.
  14. kassie09

Regular

Stomach only. I sleep one way and one way only. I can face either way to switch things up but there is no other way to fall asleep, I've been this way since I was a little kid.

I put one arm under the pillow and the other hand under my face. Then I keep one leg straight and the other bent inwards to my foot touches the back of my knee.

Blissful

15. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

I've been known to lie on my stomach with my legs bent at the knee, feet in the air. The weight of the blanket usually holds everything in place.

16. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

yeah i need noise to fall asleep too. the simpsons or a fan for noise...

17. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I leave the tv on, sleep on my stomach with both arms under the pillow I'm using.

ChaseTx and muttley like this.
  18. muttley

I usually have music playing. Lately I've been wondering if that keeps me awake instead.

19. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I usually sleep in silence, but sometimes I listen to the Sleep With Me podcast

20. emt0853

Trusted Supporter

side sleeper for sure. and a tv on. im one of those who was ruined by that as a teenager and now can't stop. drives my husband insane because he has to be up early and im kind of a night owl. not much time actual sleeping together but i think it works out better

21. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

I sleep on my left side in the fetal position. Nothing else will do

22. muttley

I usually start on my left side. I don't know why it's more comfortable than the right.

23. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

My dad, sister, and myself sleep the exact same way. My mom sleeps on her back which none of us can do comfortably.

She hits my dad in the middle of the night to flip over to his side bc my dad snores SO LOUD.

24. nchlsnwtn

Regular Prestigious

always stomach with my hand on my girl's ass. sleep like a baby

25. MrSwetz

***** Prestigious

My spinal doc told me the best way to sleep after I had spine surgery was to sleep on your side with a body pillow lining your body up right, so between your legs, hugging it. All of this with one pillow is supposed to keep your spine stacked and in line. I feel great when I do it.