Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sleep Positions

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by muttley, Jul 28, 2016.

?

Favorite way to sleep?

1. Back

8 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. Side

31 vote(s)
    59.6%
  3. Stomach

20 vote(s)
    38.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

Where my stomach sleepers at? Back problems for life.

I'm usually uncomfortable until I roll onto my stomach then I'm out like a light. Runner-up is side.

ChaseTx likes this.
  2. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I fall asleep on my back but I don't often wake up that way

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I move around a lot but usually am on my side and eventually my back

4. Ken Jul 28, 2016
    (Last edited: Jul 28, 2016)
    Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I fall asleep on my side and wake up on my back usually.

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm usually a side sleeper, but my back has been pretty sweaty recently, so I'm trying out my stomach.

6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I sleep super weird. I sleep on my stomach and I like to sleep on the edge of the bed. I used to go from one edge of the bed to the other edge of the bed throughout the night but now that I'm married I can't move around much anymore so I just stick to the one edge :(

7. Side sleeper, one pillow under head and one between my legs

Vincentbiz and Henry like this.
  8. mad

I was right. Prestigious

My fave is kind of between side and stomach
    I sleep on my back pretty much only when I'm super drunk/high or sick

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  9. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Fetal for life.

10. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

sleeping on your stomach or fetal is unhealthy for your back so i've been trying to not do that. sleeping on your back is the best way

11. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I've always heard and tried doing that but have trouble falling asleep :-/

Is it best to have a thinner pillow when you sleep on your back so your heads not propped up too much?

12. If I am asleep and on my back I will likely snore, which gives me a sore throat and annoys my girlfriend haha. I do not like getting woken up by her telling me to roll over at any given time of the night, so I just try and always start out the right way to begin with

13. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

My pillow is pretty thin and I'm comfortable sleeping on my back. How thick do pillows get? :-|

14. Will Montei

Sometimes when I sleep on my back I get headaches and weird dreams.

....anybody else?

15. White Jul 28, 2016
    (Last edited: Jul 28, 2016)
    White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

I sleep balanced on the tip of my erection.

It's actually extremely uncomfortable and causing me severe back, neck, and erectile problems.

St. Nate likes this.
  16. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

side mostly, sometimes stomach

17. muttley

Pillow under head, pillow under abdomen for my back, pillow between legs. Gimme all the pillows.

18. chris

Trusted Supporter

Fall asleep on my side, usually wake up on my stomach. I like sleeping on my back but I think it causes me to snore which I'm self conscious about doing haha

19. Will Montei

Any side preference? When I'm on my side, I'm almost exclusively on my left side. When I was little I had this irrational fear that if I sleep on my right side, my heart will start to slide in that direction. I'm older and wiser now, but old habits die hard.

20. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

i cant sleep stomach, i feel like i'll suffocate into my pillow haha. i threw out my back a month ago, and my chiro told me to sleep with a pillow underneath your knees if you're sleeping on your back, and a pillow in between your legs if you're on your side to alleviate stress on your back. the more you know!

Kiana likes this.
  21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I don't know how anyone sleeps on their back. I just lay there and can't fall asleep. I don't think I've ever fallen asleep on my back (unless I passed out drunk).

Side note - sleeping with a fan on is a MUST. Need some background noise. Can't sleep in silence. When I was younger, I made a 200+ song playlist that was great for sleeping. Just a bunch of slow, dark and mellow songs. That was cool too but it gave me the strangest dreams so I went to the fan.

22. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  23. muttley

Just turn your head to the side haha.

24. Laura

Bozo did the dub Prestigious

On my side, in the fetal position. I can't sleep unless my legs are bent.

angrycandy likes this.
  25. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Cannot sleep on my side. My junk will not allow it.