Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Slayer/Lamb of God/Anthrax/Behemoth/Testament Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by suicidesaints, Jan 24, 2018.

1. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

2. Chuck!

Regular

Will be at the Reading show. What a lineup

suicidesaints likes this.
  3. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

doing lawn for Toronto, ticket came to $50 (40 USD) so not too bad

4. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Dallas show is already sold out :(

5. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Not a fan of this tour mainly because this hurts younger metal bands. All of these old heads only tour with each other. Would it have killed them to have a band like Black Crown Initiate or Uncured be the opening act? Reminds of the Slayer/Suicidal Tendencies tour where fucking Exodus was the opening band. EXODUS.

Oddjob and suicidesaints like this.
  6. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

I see the Cleveland date has an offer on Groupon. Not sure about other cities.

suicidesaints likes this.
  7. AnataFan4Life

Havok or Power Trip would have been perfect for this

8. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Power Trip opened the Lamb of God/Anthrax tour a couple of years ago... and they took out Deafheaven on that tour.

I'd tend to agree that legacy bands should be trying to help out the younger bands, but this is farewell tour, and it's kinda cool to get to see 5 long time acts that have all toured together over the years come together to say goodbye to Slayer. I mean, Slayer did kinda help Lamb of God early on by taking them out on tour... Behemoth too.

9. Ended up deciding to go to this instead of June 2nd for GovBall. Beyond hyped.

10. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Oh man, I would love it if Lamb of God did an off show somewhere near me. I'm still sour I wasn't able to get a ticket for the Dallas show, but LOG would have been my main draw anyway so...

11. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Does anyone have set times for this?

12. I'll be at this tomorrow night. All 6+ hours of it.

13. wegottaknow

Try to stay afloat in shallow water

Set times yet? Just copped $6 lawn tickets for the Austin show next Wednesday.

14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

6 lawn seats? That's crazy. I paid A LOT more for my tickets. But it should be worth it.

15. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

These are pretty close

Doors 4pm
    5:00 Testament
    5:50 Behemoth
    6:50 Anthrax
    8:00 Lamb of God
    9:20 Slayer