Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Slaughter Beach, Dog - Birdie (October 27, 2017) Album • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by travisred, Aug 14, 2017.

1. radiodead

Trusted

Are all of them this variant? I don’t see any designation that states it will be gold/greeb

2. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Don't know. Mine just happened to be that variant.

radiodead likes this.
  3. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

These guys were main support for Tigers Jaw last night and they killed it. Strange setlist with no Bad Beer or Acolyte, but seeing Ian and Jake have fun on stage again honestly made me so happy.

4. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Returning to this more and more as it gets nicer out

715creeks and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  5. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Honestly thanks for the reminder cus I haven't listened to this in a while and it's exactly the kind of record I'm in the mood for today.

6. travisred

Trusted Supporter

I finally got into Welcome this year too, great record. Also I've listened to the audiotree version of 104 Degrees like 100 times.

janexo likes this.
  7. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Anyon catching them on their fall tour?

8. SPine

Trusted

I'm hitting the Lakewood OH show

ncarrab likes this.
  9. Allhailburnzy

Trusted Supporter

Saw them the other night, the new songs sounded great!

10. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I had no idea they (he?) were going on tour and I have no idea how I missed it. I blame all of you for not posting it here.

But now I'm very excited. Been a while since I've listened to this album actually.

travisred likes this.
  11. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

I was at the Cambridge show last Thursday and it was fantastic. Not a full house by any means but it was super chill and everyone was just vibing really hard to everything. They sounded perfect, had a few cool jams mixed throughout the set too. The extended instrumental section in Fish Fry is a lot of fun live, an easy highlight for me. Also no encore which was a nice surprise.

12. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I really, really, really want to go to the Lakewood show, but have other obligations that night.

13. travisred

Trusted Supporter

Yo, I had no idea he was touring. Thanks for the heads up, I'll definitely go next week.

14. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Well thank you very much for bumping this thread @ItsAndrew because now I'm listening to Birdie again and it's really just fantastic. Such a comforting record.

ItsAndrew likes this.
  15. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

16. ItsAndrew Sep 22, 2018
    (Last edited: Sep 22, 2018)
    ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m at the Chicago show tonight and I saw him at this same venue last year. Although last year it was on a Tuesday, it was only half full, if that. Now a year later he’s playing to a packed crowd. Granted, it’s a Saturday so more people can come out but good for Jake.

17. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I wanted to go tonight but I got caught up in other plans. Pretty bummed about it but glad to hear he’s having a good show!

ItsAndrew likes this.
  18. SPine

Trusted

Excited for this tomorrow

19. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

So bummed I cannot go.

SPine likes this.
  20. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

See ya there friend

SPine likes this.
  21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

22. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

It was solid!

Phoenix
    Pretty OK
    Gold and Green
    Bad Beer
    More
    Your Cat
    Fish Fry
    Good
    Shapes I Know
    Friend Song
    Map
    Building The Ark
    Acolyte

I took a pic of the set I'm assuming More, Good and Map are new songs (?)

23. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Damn, that's a good set. and I love mahall's.

I had a work meeting at 7 and was hoping it'd be over by 8 so I could speed out there for the show, but i didn't get out of it until after 9 p.m.

24. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

They went on at 9:30! Might have been able to make it. I got there at 9:25 lol

25. SPine

Trusted

I enjoyed it. It's pretty crazy for me being 25 now and I used to go see Modern Baseball when I was 19.