Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Farmers’ A1manac • Page 39

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dadbolt, Mar 26, 2020.

1. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

2. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

3. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

oh my christ a Borgi.

► Boston Terrier - Sautee Nacoochee, GA

A Red Borgi.

It's like finding a shiny pokemon and it's 25 god damn miles away from me and why did i start looking at dogs i fucking hate myself

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

GrantCloud likes this.
  5. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

80DC73D4-302F-4F64-B4A5-3377C51E9733.jpeg

Sean Murphy likes this.
  6. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

GrantCloud and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

[​IMG]

CarpetElf, GrantCloud and Sean Murphy like this.
  8. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh my god I love him and we aren’t friends anymore because you have told me about his existence. I cannot be made aware of such things! Sweet baby.

9. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

yeah i am legitimately upset. i went and stole my roommates dog to cope lol

10. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

11. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

12. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

sometimes I'm thinking "this is not where I thought I'd be when I'm 25" and then I remember I never had I clue of where I'd be (or wanted to be) and I'm like actually this makes sense.

13. I feel this, but also didn’t think I’d make it to 25 so I’m scrambling to just figure out my life

14. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

it's such a common theme for people our age too. and like the people that are doing well have all had to go through this profound and painful introspective rebirthing process all before their thirties lol.

Mary V likes this.
  15. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

16. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Sadly the drive in tonight got cancelled bc they switched the movie times and it didn’t start until 11pm (and is an hour away)

instead she came over and we got drunk on white claws and took 4+ hours to watch a 69 minute movie

she only just left lmao

that was rly good for the soul

17. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Oh yeah, i definitely feel this and think it often. Its really unhealthy though. Everyone does things at their own pace and you are right where you should be :heart:

18. spreadthehummus2321

wanna go for a ryyyde

i never had much direction to begin w as a kid so ill go ahead an say im cool w where i am and chalk it up as a win. yea im still a bit of a fuckup and got kind of lucky despite that but i wouldnt be where i am if i didnt work my ass off either.

19. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Well i woke up quite nauseated. Think eating half a family size bag of chips immediately before bed has anything to do with it?

20. RyanRyan

Depends. What flavour?

21. RyanRyan Jun 25, 2020
    (Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2020)
    RyanRyan

Sounds stupid but every job I’ve ever been in has allowed me to slack? And I still don’t feel like an adult because of it. Like...this is employment? I’ve never had a job where I’ve had to really work that hard. I feel kinda shitty about it. But at the same time I have absolutely no idea what I want to do in life so it’s like this bizarre limbo

22. RamonaQuimby

Trusted

omg my Lyft guy is such a bad driver I'm either going to die or barf and I'd prefer the former

GrantCloud likes this.
  23. RamonaQuimby

Trusted

[​IMG]

GrantCloud likes this.
  24. RamonaQuimby

Trusted

Idk maybe...or u just read the news?

GrantCloud and jorbjorb like this.
  25. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious