Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

SlappinCups MemoriA1 • Page 151

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dadbolt, Mar 26, 2020.

1. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

idk what it’s like where you live* but within a quarter mile radius from me there’s...
    Wendys, McDonald’s, checkers, Taco Bell, Chipotle, Boston market, moes, Dunkin’ Donuts, Burger King, Starbucks, Pizza Hut, dominos, and chick fil a

*like I get you said western food is far away but Idk whether to assume the same is true about Japanese fast food? If that’s a thing lol

2. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

RIP 2015-2015

GrantCloud and RyanRyan like this.
  3. RyanRyan

faint metronome on my left side

Christ. And I’m in Japan why

4. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

supernovagirl and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I want your stupid love Supporter

[​IMG]

GrantCloud, alina, Shakriel and 3 others like this.
  6. RyanRyan

7. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

8. supernovagirl

I’m just flexing cause I live in a very central place and by that I mean very commercial and corporate capitalist place

9. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Checkers is the south name for Rally’s (sure you don’t know them) and moes is like chipotle but better in some ways.

10. Sean Murphy

you had me at meat tornado Supporter

11. supernovagirl

Lol fast food places! And it was supposed to be Boston market* lol
    Moes and Boston market don’t have a drive through so they’re not *as* fast food but still would consider it to be

12. RyanRyan

Yeah no idea. Are chipotle and Taco Bell like the same kinda deal?

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  13. alina

formerly spaghettti Prestigious

Been craving jersey mikes forever but the closest one to me is over an hour away I think

14. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

C94A963C-66E4-4414-9D6E-04F03BA33CEE.jpeg

these p Gud tbh

15. supernovagirl

also I forgot kfc

16. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

GrantCloud and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  17. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Even when I lived right downtown in a fairly big city I don’t think I was that close to SO many fast food options. I was right by a mall with an amazing food court and a movie theater though, so that was usually enough for quick food cravings.

18. RyanRyan

Fucking hell I need
    Idk why but kfc has always been revolting to me like feed me the skin sure but the last 3 times I’ve tried to give it the benefit of the doubt I’ve been given a pathetic excuse of a depressing greasy meal and regretted it

19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I want your stupid love Supporter

burgers, burritos, roast chicken

20. RyanRyan

I’ve had precisely ONE burrito in my life. My ex took me to a Mexican place in Frederick, Maryland and I think I saw heaven?

21. supernovagirl

Yeah it’s actually kind of insane haha

and I was exaggerating with the distance but only slightly. I live between two big intersections and all of the places mentioned are at/between them. One is .6 miles from me and the other direction is .4 miles from me

so within a 1 mile stretch I guess.

22. Sean Murphy

23. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Hmm I just looked at locations and this doesn’t make geographic sense where they are named differently, always thought they see Checkers in the south lol.

24. Sean Murphy

Frederick, MD is known for their burritos so you lucked out

25. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I also can’t believe that during that time I lived walking distance from one of my absolute favorite music venues and only went to maybe two shows while I was that close. Since I moved away I’ve been back to so many and it always gets on my nerves that I took it for granted or had serious stuff going on and didn’t get out as much as I should have.