Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Farmers’ A1manac • Page 150

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dadbolt, Mar 26, 2020.

1. RyanRyan

If this virus ever sods off and there’s ever one of my fav bands touring here I’ll be sure to give this a go! Thank you wise one :)

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  2. RyanRyan

Renee and Sean Murphy like this.
  3. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

GrantCloud and RyanRyan like this.
  4. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Y’all are making jokes like @Shakriel isn't actually that height

GrantCloud, awwgereee, Renee and 4 others like this.
  5. RyanRyan

Lmao I just chortled at it instantly - if anyone wants to know average I’ll introduce them to all 5ft and 10 inches of me

GrantCloud likes this.
  6. RyanRyan

7. RyanRyan

So when’s the last time y’all crapped your pants as an adult

GrantCloud likes this.
  8. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

on that note

9. RyanRyan

Hahah I’m off to teach my last two classes now don’t worry

Shakriel and Sean Murphy like this.
  10. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

You’re very welcome! Many many years of trying to balance crowd anxiety with a desire to be super close has led to this perfectly crafted compromise.

Funnily enough standing in that position is how I met the friends from that Thursday story I just told. I was at a Riot Fest aftershow years ago watching The Get Up Kids and chatted with the women next to me for a while and got along with them. Then the next day at the main festival set the same two women were directly next to me on the barricade, and we cracked up at being so set in our ways that we found each other even when it was now a massive festival stage instead of like a 300 cap room. We exchanged info and I cannot tell you how many times I’ve been to shows in their area and seen them in that same spot. Sometimes I don’t even worry about texting that I’m coming up because I just know they’ll show up right next to me, lol.

supernovagirl, Shakriel and RyanRyan like this.
  11. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Sorry mom and dad can't visit this summer don't have 2 weeks to sit around oh well wocka wocka wocka

For real though how's he gonna enforce this? Bet your ass I can buy plane tickets for all combinations of dates/lengths

GrantCloud and supernovagirl like this.
  12. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Full on pants shitting: 2004 in college
    Trusted the wrong fart: 2014 right after i left work THANK GOD

13. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Youre welcome

14. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

from what i am reading, people traveling in via plane will need to sign documentation once they deplane in the airport, but yeah i still dont see how it can be strictly enforced

hes probably just hoping the mandate deters enough people from wanting to come in

GrantCloud likes this.
  15. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

He's giving me the excuse I need right now at least lol

Sean Murphy and GrantCloud like this.
  16. RyanRyan

Hahahahaha thank you for being a good sport! I’m falling asleep at work and needed a good laugh to wake me up. Mine was 2013 - I had pneumonia and was in the hospital. I too...trusted the wrong fart.

BirdPerson likes this.
  17. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

well the more you never needed to know

BirdPerson, GrantCloud and RyanRyan like this.
  18. RyanRyan

A1 is full of knowledge

Renee likes this.
  19. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

but is any of it useful? what are some of the gems you've learned here?

20. RyanRyan

Not all farts can be trusted,
    @EASheartsVinyl has a sound concert-going front row technique, you guys like fast food and when I visit America again I’ll be asking for recommendations, people apologise for things when it suits them in order to appear humble because it’ll help promote their shitty records, never to disagree with a music fandom or enter the video games thread in Chorus, that Chorus is no better than Reddit and echo chambers promote bullying and piling on, @Sean Murphy really likes golf, some people like sprouts, I know fuck all about cooking, you don’t like ice cream sandwiches and I vibe with you because of that, Floridians are weirdly concerned with opening up beaches and are fine with dying apparently, etcccc

supernovagirl and Sean Murphy like this.
  21. RamonaQuimby

Trusted

Lol I know what u mean I was having a hard time keeping up with what went on with you too. We certainly get ourselves in some situations don't we my dear?

supernovagirl and GrantCloud like this.
  22. RamonaQuimby

Trusted

Sean Murphy and GrantCloud like this.
  23. RamonaQuimby

Trusted

24. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m courteous and always stand toward the back because I don’t want smelly, sweaty strangers rubbing directly on me!

25. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Ken likes this.