Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Slam Dunk Festival 2019 Festival • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by abear182, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

chaotic hardcore/mathcore

2. DeRRek

Trusted

Yeah. They are up my street. Might check them out if they don’t clash with anyone I’m keen on seeing.

Jake W likes this.
  3. simonthebutler

Regular

It looks like an extra band off each stage leftover and put on a stage.

Jake W likes this.
  4. Windowsdown

There's a clashfinder already, but it's not accurate as the actual stage times haven't been announced. It'll be updated when they are though.

Cruel Hand and Knocked Loose clashing would be the dumbest thing ever. I'm so excited for everything else, those stage splits look pretty good otherwise ! I cannot wait.

DeRRek likes this.
  5. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Well this is fucking sick

Jake W likes this.
  6. simonthebutler

Regular

Those times are way off, from slam dunk page

The Jägermeister stage and the Impericon stage will NOT clash, also the Dickies Stage and the Marshall Stage will NOT clash.

7. Windowsdown

Yes, I'm aware of that, which is why I said that those stage times aren't the right ones. Sorry if I didn't make that clear ! This will get updated when the official SD page posts the set times, as it always is. It's useful as a tool and more convenient than the festival's actual app imo.

8. Neon Light

rage and love

I'm flying in from Israel for this! My sister is moving to the UK so a good excuse to make the trip. Can't wait.

9. Neon Light

rage and love

William Ryan Key is playing an all Yellowcard acoustic set!

10. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Nice. I know some guys that are flying from there too, you are probably one of them :-p

I am guessing that you play guitar in Reap Home. Am i right?

11. Neon Light

rage and love

Nope I’m not in a band and not connected to any music scene here.

12. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Oh ok. I know most of the people in the scene over there, there are some decent bands over there, a lot of hardcore punk, if you're into that, some good pop-punk, too.

13. DeRRek

Trusted

slam dunk times put up on Instagram by some kind purchaser of kerrang magazine this morning. Who is everyone seeing and what clashes are you gutted about if any?

Windowsdown likes this.
  14. Windowsdown

The beginning of Tigers Jaw clashing with the end of Turnstile's set is a bit of a bummer.
    Cruel Hand clashing with Angel Du$t makes no sense as well, hardcore kids like both bands.
    Knocked Loose / Boston Manor don't have the same sets of fans but I like both and it's going to be hard to pick one.

They did a decent job with stage times this year imo, last year was awful.

DeRRek likes this.
  15. Jake W

I've haven't got a ticket yet, but this actually makes me more tempted. No bad clashes at all for me other than the Turnstile/ TJ overlap

Also, I've haven't been since 2015... Since when does it finish at 10pm? Lol

DeRRek likes this.
  16. Windowsdown

Well, both dates are out of town this year so it makes sense to start and end the fest earlier. Last year the first bands played at 1PM and the fest ended at roughly 11PM.

17. Jake W

Menzo only having 50 minutes is a travesty

DeRRek and Windowsdown like this.
  18. DeRRek

Trusted

Anyone know who the “TBC” is on key stage. Breaking Benjamin posted ages ago saying they were playing slam dunk but that makes no sense because they are between Canada and US on those dates and they’re not exactly a band to get slam dunk crowd excited. Also don’t fit that stage at all. Anyone have any ideas who it could be?

19. simonthebutler

Regular

bit easier to see clashes on this.

20. Jake W

clashfinder.com has been updated and it's still the best thing to use

21. 5Stories

Regular

Holding out for Touche headline dates before purchasing.

22. DeRRek

Trusted

You got your wish. Haha. Touché and Deafheaven tour.

5Stories likes this.
  23. Jake W

Portrayal of Guilt supporting too

DeRRek likes this.
  24. DeRRek

Trusted

That’s my day sorted now:
    William Ryan Key
    The Plot In you
    Boston Manor
    Trophy Eyes
    Tigers Jaw
    Silverstein
    The Bronx
    Story of the Year
    Touché Amoré
    Glassjaw
    NoFx

25. 5Stories

Regular

Would still love a Touche headline date or two in May!!!

DeRRek likes this.