Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Slam Dunk Festival 2018 Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by DeRRek, Nov 15, 2017.

1. DeRRek

Trusted

Discuss everything Slam Dunk Festival 2018! First lineup Announcement just released.

Attached Files:

2. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Jimmy is a fantastic headliner, and Taking Back Sunday always kill it. Happy to see Trash Boat announced too. State Champs have some decent songs so that's 4/6 for me.

I've gone every year since 2012, and often multiple dates so I'm pretty excited.

DeRRek likes this.
  3. Paul Beaumont

Always seem to end up there even when I don't like the lineup. Jimmy and TBS is already more than enough to entice in fairness. I feel like last years lineup was the best ever.

DeRRek likes this.
  4. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Absolutely. Sorority Noise, Turnover, Citizen, Against Me!, Neck Deep, Stray From the Path, Enter Shikari, and so many more.

I'm really hyped for this year.

DeRRek likes this.
  5. DeRRek

Trusted

Yeah. My friend and I are keen. As soon as I saw jimmy eat world I was sold

6. DeRRek

Trusted

We went last year for my friends stag do. Loved it. Great lineup too. Im jealous of you for being at the 10 year anniversary as the starting line would’ve been great to see live

7. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah they were really good, I think The Best of Me was one of the most fun songs I've ever seen live. the whole ball room at South erupted.

DeRRek likes this.
  8. DeRRek

Trusted

Awesome. Last year was my first ever slam dunk. I stay in Scotland so bit of a trek down. Can definitely see me going next year though.

9. Kelsey

Regular

This is looking really good so far. I went in 2013 and 2015. Would love to make a trip back for Slam Dunk.

DeRRek likes this.
  10. DeRRek

Trusted

Well, that’s my accommodation booked and ticket bought for slam dunk next year. Looking forward to more band announcements now.

11. DeRRek

Trusted

Next announcement Sunday. Interesting to see who the next headliner will be.

Attached Files:

12. DeRRek

Trusted

This is insane! Every Time i Die, Creeper and Thursday. Knuckle Puck and Pvris too. Well done slam dunk!

Attached Files:

13. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Damn. Creeper, ETID and Thursday suddenly has me interested in this festival again.

DeRRek likes this.
  14. DeRRek

Trusted

I bought my ticket with the first announcement so you could imagine my excitement after tonight’s knowing I already have a ticket ;) can’t wair. Saw ETID in Glasgow last month and they were insane! Looking forward to seeing Thursday too. If slam dunk were to announce Alexisonfire and Glassjaw next that’s be perfect. AOF are playing download next year so you never know. Haha.

Jake W likes this.
  15. Jakobindeed

My Whole Life is Thunder Prestigious

Literally might fly out for Thursday what an add (also it’s an excuse to visit my mom but still)

16. bree1981

Just noticed Thursday have been added to this, had my doubts they would ever make the trek over here again, so super psyched for this now. Between them, TBS, JEW and ETiD this is shaping up to be another cracking year for Slam Dunk, hopefully a few more British bands are added now.

17. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

This is looking so good. I'm getting quite into the last State Champs record now and the list of bands I want to see is already quite long.

Jimmy Eat World
    Taking Back Sunday
    State Champs
    Real Friends
    Creeper
    Thursday
    Trash Boat
    Knuckle Puck

Plus it looks like Turnover are playing again.

18. Jake W

JEW, Creeper, ETID and Thursday is doing a good job of convincing me to go

19. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I have gone to Midlands the last 3 years and South since 2012. Might be going all three this year. Should be good fun.

20. Jake W

Last time I went was 2015. AM! almost convinced me to go last year but then South sold out so quick

21. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I saw Against Me! at Midlands and got barrier and holy hell were they good. One of my top Slam Dunk headline performances, alongside TBS main stage in 2012, Moose Blood the small indoor stage in Wolves in 2015 and The Story So Far at Midlands 2016.

22. Sheaver10

And what a way you won me over

Just got my tickets for South. What better way to spend your bank holiday weekend?

DeRRek and SamLevi11 like this.
  23. DeRRek

Trusted

Does anyone know when the next announcement is yet?
    Awesome. I can’t wait for Leeds.

24. DeRRek

Trusted

Does anyone know when the next announcement is?

25. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I think it's the start of Feb.

DeRRek likes this.