Skincare/Hair/Make-Up/Beauty Thread • Page 89

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Carmen SD

Regular

I’ve been using the olay witch hazel toner and idk what it’s doing for my skin, but the scent is pleasant and I like the feel of it as I apply it. That is all

Richter915 likes this.
  2. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

Just curious have any of you gotten chemical peels before? If so, what type and how was it?

3. Carmen SD

Regular

So many deals on skin care and makeup products going on and I’m very tempted to buy. I have so much and it’s getting more cluttered each time I buy that’s I’m trying really hard to downsize. Eventually I want to end up with one moisturizer I can use both day/night. Right now I have one day moisturizer and 2 different night moisturizer (almost out of one of them). I also have a gel mask I haven’t used yet but got it bc it was on sale. Also trying to cut down on one of each makeup item, which is going to take FOREVER since I rarely wear makeup at work. Ok rant over

4. Carmen SD

Regular

So I've been using the tarte drink of h2o moisturizer for a few weeks now and I'm not impressed :-/ it seems to make my face feel dry. I do like how it feels as it goes on my skin, feels lightweight. I have an aloe vera gel one form nature republic that I'm going to try after tarte is gone

5. Kiana Jun 23, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 23, 2019)
    Kiana

Anyway, don't be a stranger Prestigious

I have $80 off at Ulta but I've been wearing less makeup lately! I love a good MAC lipstick, otherwise I need to do some research

Edit: ok I got two Mac lipsticks, a Clinique moisturizer, a face mask, and a new pack of those lil acne blemish patches. Didn't use all my points but I've been making it a point not to buy stuff just for the sake of buying stuff. I think I'm going to save up any additional points for holiday/birthday shopping for others.

6. Kiana

As soon as I placed my order I realized i actually need conditioner and should've bought that :chin:

Richter915 likes this.
  7. marissalg

Regular Supporter

Got my first fab fit fun box (the podcast ads finally got to me) and honestly such a good deal. I got a Coola setting spray with SPF and that alone is almost the price I paid for the whole box.

8. marissalg

Regular Supporter

I just randomly got $15 off $50 or more from Sephora !?!? Buying the amore pacific enzyme powder I was eyeing

Richter915 and Kiana like this.
  9. Kiana

I wish I could master the high ponytail. My hair is so thick I feel like gravity just like... Pulls it down and it ends up all loose. But like obv there are ppl with hair thicker than mine who can do it. Heavy sigh.

10. Kiana

I kinda regret not getting a good makeup remover when I used my Ulta points lol. Wipes are so bad for the environment and don't even get it all off. I need to look into balms or something

11. @Kiana if you’re looking for recs garnier’s micellar cleansing water is the best makeup remover I’ve ever used, not expensive either

Kiana likes this.
  12. janexo

Regular

ive been using the emma hardie cleansing balm for about 6 years and it is soooooooo good. its a bit pricey but it lasts for ages as u only need a tiny amount of balm and it emulsifies

Kiana likes this.
  13. first time getting my makeup done professionally :lips:
    31064BE0-DFEE-4FBB-9CBD-9D02980AD292.jpeg

jorbjorb, janexo, Richter915 and 3 others like this.
  14. Kiana

mad likes this.
  15. thesoftskeleton

you're a germ

Brows on point @mad

mad and Richter915 like this.
  16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Oh goose Supporter