Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Skincare/Hair/Make-Up/Beauty Thread • Page 68

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 9, 2016.

1. marissalg

Trusted

Bite's holiday set with the full size multistick, gloss, and lip pencil has me swooning. It's a great deal and I'm such a sucker for Bite products.

2. lish

Perpetually Cold Prestigious

The gimme nude lip set was pretty terrible. Everything washed me out and looked really bad... and I'm fairly pale.

3. Jams

Trusted

This is why I don't wear nudes hardly!! I have the same problem (also pale). And pinky nudes don't even show up on my lips bc my lips are naturally pretty pigmented so it's kinda pointless to even wear them lol

4. Jams

Trusted

Y'all I have been hoarding my Sephora points for ages waiting for a good big reward to drop. Finally cashed em in for an Hourglass palette (A WHOLE PALETTE!!!!), primer, and mascara. I can't even believe I got it bc it sold out like immediately!! I've never tried any of the Hourglass powders bc they are so expensive so I am so excited rn!!

5. lish

holy shit yo

Jams likes this.
  6. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I was under the assumption that getting cavities filled would make my teeth hurt less what is this bs??? So temperature sensitive and if I accidentally bite something in a certain spot I die of pain. I'm gonna look into oragel or the sensitive toothpaste or something cause this is a bust

7. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone here use glossier's boy brow? i'm thinking of switching to it because it is a little more natural looking than the brow pomade i use now (at least in videos). i can only find videos of people using it who already have super thick brows, so i'm wondering how it measures up with more medium brows? i wouldn't say mine are sparse naturally but they def need a little work to look full. i also usually am a huge cheapskate about makeup so i di'nt want to spend $16 on a product i'm not sure about.

8. prettyvisitors

This is fashion realated but it would be cool if anyone wanted to check out my Lookbook! I'm starting to enjoy making these :-)

janexo likes this.
  9. Carmen SD

Trusted

MAC has the Nikki Minaj lip colors, and I'm really liking some of the shades. Still waiting for them to have more lip duos

10. Kiana

I am so sad. I won't buy Jeffree's stuff myself cause ew but my sis got one of his liquid lipsticks and I swatched it and it of course lasts forever. So I was gonna borrow it this weekend and try it out but I left it in someone's car and won't get to try it. probs for the best cause I don't wanna fall in love with it anyway, but still.

11. Carmen SD

Trusted

Word on the street is ABH came out with a new palette called prism. They need to stop bc I'm going broke

12. marissalg

Trusted

Their holiday stuff is sooo tempting. Between their stuff and Bite I'll have no money.

lish likes this.
  13. lish

Dude those Bite kits though :heart:

marissalg likes this.
  14. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I found the wet n wild midnight mermaid collection at walgreens last night...I LOVE mermaids so I was giddy and accidentally spent too much money on it. Oops.

15. Kiana

Today someone stopped me to ask about my lipstick. It's Ruby woo (which has grown on me cause despite the color not being unique it wears well), and then she told me she sells lipsence or whatever and I should try it. And I'm like... Why??? My lipsticks wear well, and aside from a few Nars ones, are not nearly as expensive. If anything she should come join me on the dark side and just buy regular good lipstick and save herself some money. Like.... No. Stop trying to sell me gimmicks lol

16. lish

I'm pissed. I bought a travel size of the Drybar dry shampoo foam and my hair is so greasy and scalp so oily from it.

My head itches and I can't shower for like twelve more hours.

Maaaaad

17. Jams

Trusted

Well someone used my Ulta account again. They didn't use any of my points or anything. I just get 54 free points and now I'm platinum for next year yay!! This happened last year too. No complaints from me lol

lish likes this.
  18. Carmen SD

Trusted

I got compliments on my makeup today and I literally put zero effort into it. Just foundation, eyeliner on upper lid and red lipstick

lish likes this.
  19. lish

I haven't felt like putting makeup on in a bit.

I should wake up early one day soon and do it.

20. Carmen SD

Trusted

Just bought the too faced clover palette. It's so cute I couldn't stop myself

21. Liz

Ew, David

Boy Brow is my favorite product ever. It may depend on how dark your brows are/what color you get it in but I've found it provides a minimal amount of filler--its best used to groom brows into place but in a natural way, if that makes sense

22. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

Thank you!! I ended up taking the risk on it. I love it so much. I also ended up buying their phase 1 skincare set.

23. lightning

24. Liz

Ew, David

I could talk about Glossier all day, I'm totally a fangirl at this point. Both of their face masks are excellent btw if you haven't tried those before

25. Heartofzinc

Regular

They’ve just started selling Glossier in the UK, any other recommendations?