Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Skincare/Hair/Make-Up/Beauty Thread • Page 62

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 9, 2016.

1. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

eh I was excited when I first saw Heat but after seeing swatches I can definitely say I'll be passing

2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

UD used to be a brand I trusted and would blindly wanna buy anything from them but they've def lost some stock for me over the years. Now I wait and see what the reception of the products is first

3. Carmen SD

Trusted

The colors of UD Heat look nice and makes me want to buy it, but I told myself NO and I need to STOP buying eye shadow palettes. I use to be wanting to buy all the NAKED palettes, and I decide not to after I bought the first one, and I have all the Too Faced eye shadow pallets (chlorate bars, bon bon and peach).

4. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I need a new styling product, my hair has been a dumb mess lately

5. Carmen SD

Trusted

Kinda want to buy something skin care from sephora, even though I shouldn't. Whats good??

6. marissalg

Trusted

Bite Beauty is launching a new liquid lipstick and I cannot wait

7. Carmen SD

Trusted

$82 more until I can extend my VIB status until end of 2018. I was curious about the Farmacy honey mask or whatever it's called. Don't know what to buy.

marissalg likes this.
  8. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

i have deep pink (ion color brilliance in magenta) hair instead of purple hair (ion color brilliance in fuchsia) and im about it. i liked the purple too but i can't keep the same thing for too long, i like the change. also i decided im not wearing makeup for a prolonged period and its hard as hell but great at the same time. more of a mental exercise than anything but i hope my skin benefits from it too.

9. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Is $180 a lot for wedding hair and makeup? I feel like that's a lot.

10. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

Yes, i think so. Usually depends on how many other people do it and you split the cost. So more the people, the cheaper it is for each individual person, as far as i know. I paid 90 recently

11. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I'd be willing to pay $90 for makeup but $90 for hair is absurd. We found a place who would do blowouts for $35. I'm watching vids on how to do vintage curls bc she wants our hair like this which looks hard af:

[​IMG]

12. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

i paid 90 for both! to do a finger wave is really hard.

13. Carmen SD

Trusted

MAC needs to stop having these "deals". Buy 2 lip items and get a free lipstick (certain shades). I already have tons of lipsticks and I want more shades in the Tarte (in the pretty blue tube-I don't remember what it was called.) And Bite Beauty has some shades I like, but I really don't want to spend nearly $30 for a single lipstick.

14. marissalg

Trusted

Idk if they still have the two pack mini's of Bite in stores but those last me for a while! I'm such a huge fan of Bite that I'll save up to splurge on one every now and then. I just used my Sephora points to grab a mini in Beetroot I love too!

15. Carmen SD

Trusted

I have the multistick in cocoa, and there were like two other colors I'm longing to buy. I have over 1000 sephora point and havent used them yet. Waiting until I see something I really want. Maybe soon. I just have to check my budget lol

marissalg likes this.
  16. Kiana

To get a good pic of my eye makeup the angle of the camera has to be super unflattering to the rest of my face. My eye makeup looked bomb today but the world will never know!!

17. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

does anybody else have a dark upper lip?!?! like its so annoying. its becomes more noticeable when i get a little sun or tan which happens in summer and im always like NOOO. i exfoliate and everything. pretty sure its from being on the pill but it sucks.

18. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Girl..

This shit is so hard. :crylaugh:

19. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

I have pretty good luck if i use a 1/4 inch barrel curler. Curl all inwards. Let them completely cool and brush them out. Better on a couple day old hair.

AelNire likes this.
  20. Kiana

My skin is a MESS lately. I googled and I'm leaning towards it being hormonal. My insurance keeps screwing up my birth control schedule but idk if that's the reason. Its frustrating cause nothing seems to be helping. I'm going on vacation to see family soon. I know it's silly but I see them so rarely that when I do I wanna look good. I was so awkward and ugly duckling in my adolescence and I feel that's how people always remember me so I wanna be like BAM look at me now! But it sucks when i still have the skin of a 13 year old.

21. Carmen SD

Trusted

Sephora app tells me the NARSissist palette is in store and its limited edition. I have too many eye palettes and prob shouldn't buy more. Someone help.

22. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

This stuff has helped me and my mom out. Serious Skin Care by Jennifer Flavin-Stallone | HSN

Kiana likes this.
  23. Carmen SD

Trusted

Sephora being out of the tarte clay matte palette is prob a sign that I need to stop

24. Carmen SD

Trusted

Ugh. Just when I thought I extended my VIB until next year I have $1 left to go. Something I thought that was $11 was actuall $7 -.-

25. Kiana

I had two pretty big pimples on my cheek but after one night of differin they're nearly gone. I'm trying not to get too hopeful cause I've had stuff seem to work great at first and then crush my soul lol. But just having that cleared up has raised my self esteem a lot